What Are You Paying For Gas Prices Now?

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

WENT UP ANOTHER 15 CENTS YESTERDAY

• heathen
    heathen

Those greedy basturds make me sick . I agree it's time to allow for alternative fuel sources such as hemp and various kinds of stuff that out there . I think hydrogen is a great fuel source and have even heard some government people pushing for the exploration of it's use even if it's just for powering homes . The problem is the only people with enough money to really do something are those in the oil industry .

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's a dollar a liter here in Canada. We pay a dollar a liter for milk, too.

• minimus
    minimus

Heathen, hemp is good for other things too, right?

• RubaDub
  • ballistic
    ballistic

Yes, Blondie has it. We pay more here than you guys can imagine. And as for milk, it comes from the under side of a cow. How much can it cost?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

OK, OK ... it finally passed $3.00 per gallon here in Ft Lauderdale Florida today ...

But the "work" car gets about 40 miles per gallon so the SUV and other "Toy" just stay in the garage a bit more often.

Rub a Dub

• foreword
    foreword

Low supplies they say....

Well....if I own a store and the summer before I sold 10 lawnmowers, but could've sold 15, chances are next year I'll order at least 15....right? Common sense. Yet the great minds of capitalism can't even order enough supplies even though...they know...it's the same cycle year after year.

And people don't revolt, protest, boycott....I don't get it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Wait a minute. There is a limited supply of oil. That's a given. We knew thirty years ago eventually the price would skyrocket. That's a given.

The market will equalize when we stop buying oil. That means the hybrids and the hydrogen and the electric vehicles will become much more popular.

• xjwms
    xjwms

$3.10

where I live

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit