What Are You Paying For Gas Prices Now?

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

$2.81

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

$2.96 in Ft Lauderdale Florida yesterday.

Rub a Dub

• donkey
    donkey

When oil was at $25 a barrel I first posted regarding peak oil.

This is no surprise to anyone who thought about. Everyone was given ample notice to prepare and to invest in this. I hope my words served you well and you all profited richly so far. There is more to come. Oil has to hit $150 a barrel - its imperative.

REFER to my words in March 2004: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/67970/1.ashx

The growth of capitalism has spurred the world into an increasing consumption of oil. On the supply side ? we don?t have enough to sustain ourselves over time even if demand remains stagnant. Frankly, we are toast and have no chance to escape this impending disaster. I predict that while everyone focuses on Social Security and the other entitlement programs facing the US we will suddenly find ourselves in the way of the perfect storm ? Oil at near $75 a barrel. I will go out on a limb here and say this will occur within the next 24 months ? if not have at me guys.

Regards,
    Donkey - who desires to see this escalate a LOT further.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Will you stop posting cheep petrol prices, it's depressing. £0.95 per liter, do the maths yourself but it ain't good.

1 liters = 0.264172051 US gallons

1 British pound = 1.7629 U.S. dollars

• minimus
    minimus

Last night at the same station I paid $2.89!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

$2.79 a gallon for regular gas in new jersey. At least, that's what I paid yesterday.

• carla
    carla

$3.09 regular, 3.25 premium WI

• juni
    juni

Yesterday it was 2.89 gal. for 89 octane. My son told me it is to go up to $3.50 soon and then $4.00 by summer.

As Blondie stated: We're going to see higher food prices and a lot of other things too. Our gas is still cheaper compared to other countries. In Aussie I was told it's now at 6.50 litre.

You have to really plan out your errands and take into account how much gas you're using at these prices and how much you're saving to go bargain shopping.

Juni

• juni
    juni

Heh mtbatoon,

How many litres to a gallon? My husband and I were crunching #s and it was almost impossible to believe the outcome. Are you paying over $10 American dollars per litre? We didn't know the currency exchange rate so it was hard to come up w/an accurate figure.

We have soda pop that comes in 2 litre bottles. They are now producing Ethanol and I have to go to a site to see if I can us it in my car. Some of the new cars are being made to use ethanol entirely.

Anyways, could you please break it down for us Yanks??

Thanks. Juni

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe this is a "sign" we're living in the "last days".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit