Girls help!!! What signs when a woman is interested in a guy?

by Spectrum 60 Replies latest social relationships

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Maybe she is interested but at the same time she realises that if it all goes horribly wrong she or you is going to have to look for a new home.

Don't poop in your own back yard !

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

You know, you can eliminate all this confusion so easily.

Assume that ALL women are attracted to you! All you gotta do is make the first move and ask her out on a date. However, the longer you wait to make your first move, the more likely any interest she had in you at the beginning is going to die off. Women normally don't give obvious signs that they're interested in you, they give little tiny subtle hints (hey, that's just how women like to communicate). It's not up to you to learn how to read these signs, but to take advantage of any opportunity that *might* be there.

After all, if she rejects you, what's the worst that could happen? She's not going to tell the entire world that you're a loser because you asked her out. She's only a human being who happens to be attractive. That's all she is.

Act on your impulse to ask a woman out. If you don't, you'll waste your time and energy thinking about how you should've done this, or said that, and spin yourself into a miserable mood.

Women are as harmless as puppies. However, they sometimes piss and shit all over the place ;)

Go ask this woman out and get your rejection done and over with. You'll feel better knowing you had the balls to do it. The more you do it, the easier it becomes.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Nosferatu,

"After all, if she rejects you, what's the worst that could happen? She's not going to tell the entire world that you're a loser because you asked her out. She's only a human being who happens to be attractive. That's all she is.

Act on your impulse to ask a woman out. If you don't, you'll waste your time and energy thinking about how you should've done this, or said that, and spin yourself into a miserable mood.

Go ask this woman out and get your rejection done and over with. You'll feel better knowing you had the balls to do it. The more you do it, the easier it becomes."

Thanks for putting it into perpective for me and you made me laugh!!

I've asked her out once, I got a grudging yes, which I took as a polite rejection. So i think I've done as much as I can for now. If she has a change of heart great otherwise there is this nice little number in the supermarket that I might try and hit it off with!!!

• daystar
    daystar

Yeah, don't over-think it. I have a bad habit of doing that, though, as well when I really like a girl.

Mixed messages really suck. You have to make a concerted effort not to give a sh*t. If she really does like you, she will make it apparent at some point. If not... *shrug* move on. But don't let her mind-games get to you. Some girls, many girls, don't even realize they're doing so when they do.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Daystar

Thanks,

I won't say I'm acting like I don't give a sh*t but she certainly isn't getting the interest from me like before, she just another house mate now. And like you said if she is interested she'll just have to show it.

• stolenyouth
    stolenyouth

Why do you assume that if a man can't "read" a situation and hasn't had the courtesey to talk to the poor girl SHE is playing mind games?

Whoa, you're scaring me.

From her perspective you are the one playing games and probably creeping her out in the process.

Men always assume the world revolves around them. Just maybe she has things going on in HER life and her head that don't relate to you in any way? Get over yourself and start being a gentleman which involves respect for her privacy, even if you are"friends", her space and her intelligence. If she is interested she would say. Being polite ( agreeing to go dancing but not being too enthused) is not playing mind games. If she had said " I'd love to" then that would have been exactly what she meant. It's not too hard to work out.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    If she has a change of heart great otherwise there is this nice little number in the supermarket that I might try and hit it off with!!!

That's the spirit! If that chick doesn't want you, there's always another one out there. No point in wasting your time and energy on someone who won't spend her time and energy on you.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Stolenyouth,

"Men always assume the world revolves around them. Just maybe she has things going on in HER life and her head that don't relate to you in any way? Get over yourself and start being a gentleman which involves respect for her privacy, even if you are"friends", her space and her intelligence. If she is interested she would say. Being polite ( agreeing to go dancing but not being too enthused) is not playing mind games. If she had said " I'd love to" then that would have been exactly what she meant. It's not too hard to work out."

I didn't accuse her of playing mind games. I was upset that she did a U turn on me though because I got to like her and it is not often I get to like a girl that actually likes me back.

I think I might have freaked her out after she lost interest in me but I continued to show interest in her (which I've stopped doing now). Like I've said I've pulled back and whatever happens happens.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    I didn't accuse her of playing mind games. I was upset that she did a U turn on me though because I got to like her and it is not often I get to like a girl that actually likes me back.

I wasn't going to read this thread because I thought I have nothing much to offer, until I read the thread!

GUYS!!!! What is it with you? Is it fear if rejection or what?

1. First Base; TALK. Communicate! Ask. Listen. Respectfully engage in dialog. Ask her what she thinks about you, what she thinks about considering a relationship with you. Usually women are better at this but not always. It sounds like this girl may not be as able to express herself as others.

2. Spend quality respectful time together. No sex! Ask her out. Don't over think it. Don't try to analyze a response, ASK what she is thinking and feeling about going out with you if you think you are getting a so so response. Some women don't want to appear too eager, even if they are hoping for your attention.

3. Consider all things in the blooming relationship. If you like her SHOW it. Realisticaly face differences. My attitude always was; why waste time dating someone whos differences are so great we could not spend the rest of our lives together. Consider everything like smoking, drinking, cultures, GOALS in life. Where do you both want to be ten years from now?

4. ROMANCE! Beautiful beautiful romance, the lust wears off after two years, then the long term love carries you the rest of the way. You will not have that long term love unless you go through the first three steps.

You single guys should get Dr Phils books on dating. He really is good.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

ps...yes we all have pasts but NEVER talk about exs ever with a date, girlfriend, or wife.

We don't like that.

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit