Girls help!!! What signs when a woman is interested in a guy?

by Spectrum 60 Replies latest social relationships

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Serendipity,

"Did you ever tell her that she needed to get help for her temper? Does she know that's why you ended it?"

No and no.

I thought it would have been self-evident for her as to why I called it a day and I'd lost so much respect for her that I didn't really worry about giving her an explanation. She knew what broke the camel's back.

But are you suggesting that I could have saved this relationship?

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    THe most accurate way I can explain the ego problem is simply that it is difficult to handle the feeling that the girl feels I'm not good enough for her, that I don't meet the mark. Thinking about it as I write it knocks my self-esteem.

I understand. That is exactly what my husband was explaining to me last night.

IMHO;

The right woman will make you feel like a great man. That is how we compliment each other. Never be with someone who makes you feel like the Society did, not good enough, not worthy etc. There is no justification for abuse. Yelling at someone is abuse.

I made a lot of mistakes to get to where I am today. One important thing; don't compromise who you are for anybody, and WAIT until you meet the right one. The one that makes you feel like a stud and a half. Being with her should make you feel relaxed, comfortable, happy, and right. If you compromise, you might miss the right one while you are dinking around with the wrong one.

A good woman is not interested in a guy who is sleeping around, goes from relationship to relationship. I was alone about six whole years in my prime totally resolved to spend the rest of my life alone and in peace if the right one for me did not come along.

As witnesses we were set up for relationship problems. God has a psychological connection in us as father. So for many of us women we ended up with abusive men because we had a sick relatiosnhip with an abusive god through the Watchtower. On a personal note, I never had a father so I was pretty screwed up in my perception of what a good man was.

I am not sure how that effects men, but I would imagine you have acceptance , esteem issues because of it, on top of the normal guy stuff. If you have a judgemental JW mom, that is going to effect your choice and perception of women too. I looked for this in a man after my 6 year man free rest. My husband has an excellent relationship with his mother. She is an awesome lady. So I would consider the relationship a woman has with her father as important. If she had a bad father, without some kind of therape she is going to take it out on you eventually.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

"The right woman will make you feel like a great man. That is how we compliment each other. Never be with someone who makes you feel like the Society did, not good enough, not worthy etc. There is no justification for abuse. Yelling at someone is abuse.

I made a lot of mistakes to get to where I am today. One important thing; don't compromise who you are for anybody, and WAIT until you meet the right one. The one that makes you feel like a stud and a half. Being with her should make you feel relaxed, comfortable, happy, and right. If you compromise, you might miss the right one while you are dinking around with the wrong one."

THis is great stuff. It reminds me succinctly of what I should be looking out for and you now what this latest girl doesn't fulfill any on this criteria. Hmmm interesting.

I'm afraid my mother was/is an extremely judgemental( almost psychotic) devout christian. I don't think I've met a more prudish person in my life - the plus side to this is I never became promiscuous, the downside is I missed out on normal relationships with girls as a teenager.

It's made very intollerant to judgemental, uncompromising women but goodness knows what negative effects it has had on me. I have to tread carefully when I do meet a girl that likes me and see how I act and respond to her. Hopefully I've not been damaged to the point where I can't have a long term relationship.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

It's made very intollerant to judgemental, uncompromising women but goodness knows what negative effects it has had on me. I have to tread carefully when I do meet a girl that likes me and see how I act and respond to her. Hopefully I've not been damaged to the point where I can't have a long term relationship.

My best advice is to chill out...relax in someones company...enjoy the time you spend together even as friends; be yourself. Over analysing a situation doesnt do anyone any good no matter how much you are tempted to.

Being over keen also isnt good either...it makes you look desperate even though generally you might not be; the best relationships are founded on friendships...and my advice is to stop analysing and looking for the so called tell tale signs because predominantly they dont exist....a sign from one woman/man could mean shes interested but with another woman/man it could mean something entirely different.

Develop friendships...the rest comes naturally...

Db74

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Generally my frist clue is when they take off their clothes and start sucking my [cencored].

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Generally my frist clue is when they take off their clothes and start sucking my [cencored].

That would be the wet dreams the YPA book warned you against DB74

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

DB1974

Thanks, that's good advice. I think that girls perhaps like cool characters - I don't mean that in a macho way.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Sickoflies,

Are you talking about the girl next door or the girl on the street corner?!!!!!!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Some people have a sixth sense and can unmistakably feel when there is something there in the woman's heart.

Or look them in the eyes and ask questions that will show their real intentions.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

ballistic that blind thing was really funny !!

i cant answer on this thread as im still fooked up from jw world (or is that just a good excuse!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit