Girls help!!! What signs when a woman is interested in a guy?

by Spectrum 60 Replies latest social relationships

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Re: Girls help!!! What signs when a woman is interested in a guy?

*Hahhahahahah follows this thread with the utmost interest to find out one of the secrets of the universe*

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

ps...yes we all have pasts but NEVER talk about exs ever with a date, girlfriend, or wife.

We don't like that.

lol

True story from some years ago.

Me: Ya my last girlfriend was great, I really, really liked her.
    Her: Oh? *looks down at her feet kinda sad*
    Me: Anita was her name
    Her: Ahh *Looking around a little irritated*
    Me: Ya Anita Bonghit, I will never forget her.

Ya its corny but I got a relieved laugh out of her.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Didn't read all the posts but people do play games, they just don't know they are doing it. Yes, to a man's perspective women play games, but you just follow a set of rules you grew up to do. Hell, I just repled to a post without reading anything, I must have been following some RULES?

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    True story from some years ago.

Me: Ya my last girlfriend was great, I really, really liked her.

Her: Oh? *looks down at her feet kinda sad*

Me: Anita was her name

Her: Ahh *Looking around a little irritated*

Me: Ya Anita Bonghit, I will never forget her.

Ya its corny but I got a relieved laugh out of her.

LOL

I got it! It took me a few minutes...but hey it's the blond thang.

Guys we want to feel like we are the only women that has EVER floated your boat. And be real cuz we can smell a fake, well not all of us, but many can!

If we are not the most wonderful you ever met, then don't waste our time. We want to be your morning sun, your brilliant evening sun set, your everything. We want flowers and poetry and romance and dinners and to laugh and play and feel loved....and you know what guys, we are worth it!

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Apostate Kate,

Thanks for your post it is very informative I've copied it onto my desktop to read it from time to time.

"GUYS!!!! What is it with you? Is it fear if rejection or what?"

When I really like a girl it is not about fear of rejection but my ego that screws up peace of mind and makes me do and say the wrong things. I've never managed to conquer this stupid feeling.

"1. First Base; TALK. Communicate! Ask. Listen. Respectfully engage in dialog. Ask her what she thinks about you, what she thinks about considering a relationship with you. Usually women are better at this but not always. It sounds like this girl may not be as able to express herself as others. "

I did this, which I believe is the reason she liked me in the first place, she's a traditional girl and not into fast love or lust. You've hit the nail on the head she not that expressive, I find I'm hold up the conversation most of the time.

"3. Consider all things in the blooming relationship. If you like her SHOW it. Realisticaly face differences. My attitude always was; why waste time dating someone whos differences are so great we could not spend the rest of our lives together. Consider everything like smoking, drinking, cultures, GOALS in life. Where do you both want to be ten years from now?"

This is an interesting one. I think we just about pass this "test". I definitely have more interests than her. Is this a bad thing?

One girl I met last year we had practically everything in common I could talk with her for hours on end and never get bored and she was really into me as well. I could have married this girl and lived happily ever after except for just one thing, only this one thing, she had a nasty and I mean nasty temper which she turned on me once too often and so I called it a day. I was gutted. Do you think I could have cut this nasty habit out of her or did I do the right thing calling it a day?

-----------
    A digression:

Yesterday I was in the coffee bar of a museum and I noticed that a girl sitting a few feet away from me was looking at me. I looked away to continue talking to my friend but could see from the corner of my eye that she was still looking, I looked back and she didn't flinch she just maintained her gaze at me, I looked away again then looked back and still there she was gazing at me. This went on for about 40 seconds. Now if I had done that to a girl I would have been arrested!
    She was young about 18/20 ( I'm in my 30's). Is that psycho behaviour or just a really keen girl? She was with an elderly lady maybe her mum.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Yesterday I was in the coffee bar of a museum and I noticed that a girl sitting a few feet away from me was looking at me. I looked away to continue talking to my friend but could see from the corner of my eye that she was still looking, I looked back and she didn't flinch she just maintained her gaze at me, I looked away again then looked back and still there she was gazing at me. This went on for about 40 seconds. Now if I had done that to a girl I would have been arrested!

She was young about 18/20 ( I'm in my 30's). Is that psycho behaviour or just a really keen girl? She was with an elderly lady maybe her mum.

She may have been blind.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

"She may have been blind."
    Nahhh?
    I think it was love at first sight!!!!!!!!

• serendipity
    serendipity
    One girl I met last year we had practically everything in common I could talk with her for hours on end and never get bored and she was really into me as well. I could have married this girl and lived happily ever after except for just one thing, only this one thing, she had a nasty and I mean nasty temper which she turned on me once too often and so I called it a day. I was gutted. Do you think I could have cut this nasty habit out of her or did I do the right thing calling it a day?

Hi Spectrum,

Did you ever tell her that she needed to get help for her temper? Does she know that's why you ended it?

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Egad! You deserve better than that one! Imagine what she would have turned into on her period You made a good call with this one. You can't spend the rest of your life with a screaming shrew.

I did this, which I believe is the reason she liked me in the first place, she's a traditional girl and not into fast love or lust. You've hit the nail on the head she not that expressive, I find I'm hold up the conversation most of the time.

I sence that you are a really cool guy. Most men have a hard time expressing feelings. I probably have been too open and trusting in my life. I figure that if I am being honest and open, so is the other person. YOU deserve a really loving open woman, willing to commit her life to you.

When I really like a girl it is not about fear of rejection but my ego that screws up peace of mind and makes me do and say the wrong things. I've never managed to conquer this stupid feeling.

Care to elaborate a little? I read this to my husband and he is telling me stories of some of the feelings he got when single and wanting to talk to a girl. He says "we can't always talk clearly" he is going on to say when he met me it was different, he had a great peace about talking to me. He says when the one that feels comfortable for you to talk to, that would be the one to persue a relationship with. I think my husband had it pretty bad because along with normal man stuff he is only 4' 10 3/4" tall! We call him the; King of the Little People" lol...who would have thought my perfect match would be a little person! But we sure are, all the way.

Love~Kate, who wishes you the most good hearted woman in the world.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

AK,

"Care to elaborate a little?"

THe most accurate way I can explain the ego problem is simply that it is difficult to handle the feeling that the girl feels I'm not good enough for her, that I don't meet the mark. Thinking about it as I write it knocks my self-esteem.
    The more I like a girl the more pronounced this feeling becomes if she does a U turn on me.

Your husband is absolutely right which is why I was so gutted when last year's girl could keep a cap on her nasty temper.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit