15 years of thinking about it and I finally did it....

by BrendaCloutier 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

LMAO!!! I guess you ARE having a pretty good day!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

You go, girl!!!!!! Woooohoooo!

I will get that tatoo, I will get that tatoo, I will get that tatoo!

Sherry

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

You go girl!! I finally got a tatoo last year. Now I want another one. My daughter thinks I'm nuts to do this "at my old age"! I let her know I was just getting started.

shelley

• anewme
    anewme

There is something alluring isnt there to doing something like a piercing or tatoo?

Good for you Brenda!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I reckon you could make 1000 tonight anewme.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

cool!! yaaaaay brenda..

i've thought about it but i'm afraid it'd fell like a boogar all the time lol

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

cool!! yaaaaay brenda..

i've thought about it but i'm afraid it'd fell like a boogar all the time lol

Ahhh haaa haaa haaaaaaa!!!! I'm laughing my arse off on that cuz that's what I kept thinking yesterday afterwards... it feels like a stuck buggar behind a painful zit. I bumpted it 3 times last night and each time almost went thru the ceiling. I will be most happy when it gets to healing. Do you know how difficult it is to watch TV or read or computer with your nose stuck in a bowl of warm saltwater?

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

way to go Brenda, I can't say I am as brave as you. I am sitting wincing at the thought.

I would however, love to get a tatoo, I think they are so cool. I just have to wait though cause Marco is not into having me mare my body. That makes me laugh so hard cause I have so many mares and scars on my bode that having a colourful one would be the ultimate...

Go figure a Greek, he has some strange ways.

Brenda I need to see a pic of you snout.

love ya

sister kitten..

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

That is really neat. I have been thinking about getting my nose pierced as well, but I am along the same line as MsPeaches, I don't think that I have a delicate enough nose. Congratulations though. I bet it look real good.

Loruhamah

• bem
    bem

Waiting to see a picture Brenda, My daughter got a nose piercing wears a tiny diamond, what is yours or did I miss it mentioned?

OFC Tattoos are cool and one is not enough once you get one you want more there's no limit to what you can have done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit