15 years of thinking about it and I finally did it....

by BrendaCloutier 26 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I got my nose pierced and how have a tiny nose stud on the right side.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

You go girl! I would like a small nose ring too. I small little diamond. But I don't think I have a delicate nose enough to carry it off....

• kls
    kls

Cool Brenda

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Eeek!

Did it hurt? I've heard that you have to be really careful with nose piercings cos of all the dirt that goes up there

• greendawn
    greendawn

Why did it take you so long to finally do it? But I am sure it looks great on you.

• morwen
    morwen

I've been thinking about getting one too You said you got it on your right side. Any special reason why you picked right over left??

Morwen

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

YES BRENDA!!! I want to see a picture!

okay, that's my next thing to do, so tell me how bad did it hurt? I got my navel done and the piercing guy told me that the navel hurts the worst. How long did they tell you it takes to heal?

YOU GO GIRL! TOO COOL IMO!!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

You have to post a picture!!!

Swalker

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

No pictures yet... I'll pst when I get one.

No reason for the right over the left side except for how I want it to appear.

15 years? Just one of those low-priority round tuits, I guess.

Did it hurt? Yes. It was quick, however. Because it's thru cartilidge it will take 4 months or more to fully heal. I have to rinse the nose in warm salt water 2x or more per day. I haven't done my first rinse yet.... this should be interesting.

Now I'm going to have to keep my finger out of my right nostril until it heals....

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Now I'm going to have to keep my finger out of my right nostril until it heals....

So, Brenda, what was it like being able to pick your nose. I mean not many people get to pick their nose do they. You are just born with a nose. You never actually pick it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit