15 years of thinking about it and I finally did it....

by BrendaCloutier 26 Replies latest jw friends

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

OUCH!!

Glad you like it I am not into the whole piercing thing sadly, sorry. I guess it harks back to hearing if the good lord had wanted us to wear those things he would have given us holes for them, mental!!

Regards

BM

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

The stud is a bezel set purple zirconia. Once I heal I plan on getting either a tiny quality diamond or amethest. Or both! It's part of the "When I am old I shall wear purple" thing.

• bem
    bem

Cool Brenda I love purple too. My daughter likes the new flatter tinier ear stud she said anything of size and she was always looking down her nose crosseyed till she got used to it.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Ohh,lala new jewlery!

I always thought a tiny diamond stud in the nose looked very classy but not to the point I wanted one. Probably because I'm very afraid of needles and pain! Also this:

I'm laughing my arse off on that cuz that's what I kept thinking yesterday afterwards... it feels like a stuck buggar behind a painful zit.

I would probably want to pick at it!

Anyho enjoy and I bet it looks very classy on ya Brenda.

• Es
    Es

Ohhh awesome i so want to do that!!!! Pls send us a pic

es

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I had my nose pierced about 4 years ago while still an active JW, I got a lot of raised eyebrows, nobody actually said anything for ages until I put in a form for auxuillary pioneering (yeah I know, idiot) and an elder counselled me about it and said I was giving a wordly appearance etc. And I would not be allowed priveleges (ie pioneering) while I still had it.

Being humble and a good christian woman I thought about it and took it out, did my month of pioneering, really missed my nose stud and about 6 months later had it re-pierced! I had already decided I was never going to pioneer again!

I also had a lizard tattooed on my foot while still a witness (ahem yes I was slightly drunk) and I spent the whole summer trying to find shoes I could wear to the meeting to cover it up!

Enjoy your new piercing! I love mine, think it gives you that little bit of individuality that is SO frowned upon in the borg!

Poppy xxxx

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Brenda, ever since I was a tiny girl, I loved the piercings the East Indian ladies had in their nostrils. I also like the Marilyn piercing, that makes you look like you have a beauty mark above your lips. Andy wouldn't like it if I got one, but if he thought it would be attractive, who knows. Good for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit