Ways to get disfellowshipped??

by beautifulisfree 68 Replies latest jw friends

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

During the Ministry School when everyone takes out their "school books" take out a copy of Crisis of Conscience. Wait awhile until a few important people see you then put it back like you accidentally grabbed the wrong book and grab your "school book". Be sure to comment alot right after this.

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

Make comments during the WT study. Replace Jehovah with "The Big Man Upstairs", replace Jesus with "JC", replace Governing Body with "The Empire", replace Holy Spirit with "The Force", replace brothers and sisters with "Zombies", replace Elders with "SS Police", replace Pioneers with "Storm Troopers".

• xjwms
    xjwms

Tell an elder

that you post here.

• toreador
    toreador

Tell them since JW's claim to abstain from blood but they can concientously have any and all fractions taken FROM blood you dont believe they abstain FROM blood as they claim. So tell them you believe this is a false claim. That will definitely get you in hot water; it did me.

Tor

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Hand out a bunch of easter candies at the memorial

• toreador
    toreador

Sick of Lies,

When is that cool elder video going to be up?

Tor

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Wear a revealing blouse to the meeting and go to the most conservative elder - "My boobies are made of rubies."

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

The Video will come up as soon as I've asked to many questions and the elders want to meet with me!

BTW, another way to get disfellowshiped, ask a bunch of apostate questions, tape them and post them on an apostate website

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

OK so you want to get df'd.

Pick out the elder that is a real idiot. One you do not like . You do not like him or his family.

Go to the elders and confess that you had a year long affair with this idiot.

You might even get your hubby to help by telling him to tell the elders the same story even though your hubby knows it is not true.

You know, spiritual warfare and all that.

WHAT??? you think I went too far???

Outoftheorg

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Apostacy is an easy call. Maybe a tract-dropping campaign?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit