Ways to get disfellowshipped??

by beautifulisfree 68 Replies latest jw friends

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

In the bedroom...

• anewme
    anewme

Seriously the best advice is to write a letter dissassociating yourself from the congregation. That is the noble way to leave.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If they haven't bothered dfing you, why bother?

Josie

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Make sure you are seen repeatedly with those who are DF'd ( not ones in your family)

Get a candy cigarette and pretend to smoke it when they see you. They will be too eager to find you "sinning" they won't know it's not real.....

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

I have done the fade thing pretty well...since, I am sure they believe that my husband won't let me go. They think see what happens when you don't marry in the Lord. I want to DA or get DFed since they have disfellowshipped my whole family for apostacy. And done the usaul hate and defaming of ones name. But, they have left me alone...I want to stand up and not play by their B.S. rules This cong is maybe one of the worst and unchristian ones I know of...why not stir up a little something?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Take a shit in the middle of the Kingdom Hall.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

bring water baloons full of red food coloring and throw them at the speaker during the memorial and start scream about the blood of chirst.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Light up a joint in the middle of the talk.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Anything you do will be attributed to your association with your hubby.

If you want to make a statement, go to a public meeting and wait for an opportunity to comment 
    that so and so shows Christian Love just like your family with whom you maintain close contact 
    even though they are DFed. Then read the quote from the October 2005 WT that describes the horrible 
    practice that Mennonites have of DFing their members. Close with for this reason the GB is hypocritical
    and cannot be directed by Gods Spirit. I will not associate with false prophets.
    Walk out, repeat as necessary
  • SickofLies
    SickofLies

Ask the if anyone would like to join you after the meeting for an orgy at your house as one of your comments at the meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit