Ways to get disfellowshipped??

by beautifulisfree 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Genesis
    Genesis

Partake the emblems and then shout: Amen come savior Jesus ! And stay there as everyone is wondering what the hell you just did !

Joff

• regaining-my-brain
    regaining-my-brain

If you are really serious then you have to do something that will not be seen as "persacution" by them. As in, see how Satan has a hold on her. See what happens when you disobey the org and marry a worldly person. You were always a quiet one. Don't we really want people to see the org and that particular unloving "cesspool" as it really is. When under "attack" from you they will just circle the wagons so to speak. The ostriches will continue to keep their heads buried. But, if you could do something to help them open their eyes. That would be a miracle.

As letters are not to be opened but given directly to the priests (elders) then maybe postcards. On the front where a picture usually is you could print info that you found on the "official" WTS website and then refute it. Or put info about silent lambs. Someone even offered you a silent lambs bumpersticker. That might find its way on a KH door just before the end of a meeting. (although use clear tape, nothing to deface their property) OR put the bumpersticker on a car that might run out of gas and need to be parked in the KH lot or in a good spot to be seen as they drive in the lot. Just put a note under the windshield that you had car problems and a tow truck would be there soon. Then remove the car after the meeting starts. If it's on a public road what can they do? Letters are to be turned in. But, postcards can be read before turning in. And if they aren't reading them their postal carrier will be! Don't put your return address on the postcards but sign your name (married and maiden) so there will be no question that it is you.

Good luck.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who had an idea or alot of ideas ;) It looks like I'll have to make a checklist of everything and mark them off as I do them I can't wait!!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Fill out the forms to create a not-for-profit organization. Then seek admission into the UN.

When questioned as you why you want to be part of such a terrible organization, simply tell them that you like to read alot.

Rub a Dub

• justsomedude
    justsomedude
    Be in your worldly sister's wedding in a church.

Will this really get you the boot?

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Justsomedude- Yep, that would get you disfellowshipped....at the very least a talk with the elders in the back room...

• Mary
    Mary

LMAO @ Sick of lies!!

Here's a few more suggestions:

1. Buy several Harry Potter t-shirts for the young kids in the Hall and pass them out just before the meeting starts
    2. Buy a personalized license plate that says: SERVICESUCKS
    3. Stand up in the middle of the meeting and shout out to the guy on the platform that you saw him masturbating in the parking lot
    4. Send a Christmas or Easter Card to the Kingdumb Hall with your name on it
    5. Hand out Smurf dolls with pins in them and tell everyone you've mastered voodoo
    6. Wear a super clingy t-shirt with no bra to the meeting that says "I Went to Bethel and alI I got was this lousy T-Shirt"
    7. When the wine comes around at the Memorial, say rather loudly that you'd like fries with that, just before chug-a-lugging the vino down.
    8. As they're dragging your sorry ass out the door, yell out "...Father forgive them, for they know not what they do!"
    9. Call the Circuit Overseer an Offspring of Vipers to his face
    10. At the Watchtower study, put up your hand and ask them if they know that Leo Greenlees was a homosexual.
  • atypical
    atypical

I don't know if this has been said, but the route I am thinking about taking is to openly associate with any df'd or da'd friends you have. This will get you df'd real quick, and I think it is a good one for making other people think. I already hang out with my df'd buddy, but all I would have to do is show up around the right witnesses with him and I would be df'd quick.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude
    Yep, that would get you disfellowshipped....at the very least a talk with the elders in the back room...

Hah! I was in two baptist weddings when I was still very active, once as a groomsman and once as the best man. Guess I lucked out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit