Ways to get disfellowshipped??

by beautifulisfree 68 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Take a paper bag full of shit, light it on fire and throw it on stage

• bennyk
    bennyk

Send everyone in the congregation except the Elders a letter explaining why you feel the WTS is not the "one, true channel", but don't say that you are DA'ing; instead write that the lies and unscriptural policies of the WTS have invalidated your baptism. (There is, in fact, a WT article from 1958 which discusses baptism being invalid if the baptismal candidate had improper or insufficient knowledge at the time of the baptism...) Then the Elders will come after you and everyone will know that it is a vendetta.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

I know I would answer...but,I don't think they would call on me...I may still be on reproof??

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

i'm with Poppy on this one.....

If I was LOOKING to get DF'ed I'd try to help as many as I could before I left. I would type up a REALLY well written letter about the 607/un/blood issues and then MASS mail it to every witnesses you know.

you could help one person at least.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

So why aren't you taking any of my suggestions seriously??

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Sickoflies is having a little TOO much fun with this HA! Funny ideas dude...

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

The elders already have warned the cong about apostate mail and told them to forward any 'suspicious' mail to them. Humm I wonder who sent stuff out??

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

No NO SOL I am writing all of your ideas down...

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

How about taking your questions about the societies discrepancies to someone named "Becca, Glo, or Julie"....

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

Walk in the kingdom hall with a Marlyn Manson T-shirt on then invite everyone (espcially elders) over to your house for barbecued blood sausage and lamb shanks cooked in it's mothers milk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit