Ways to get disfellowshipped??

by beautifulisfree 68 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

Buy a lotto ticket.

Publicize you are a member of JWD.

Vote.

Attend an Easter Service at another church.

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

Go to meeting and during the talk start flopping around on the floor and speaking in "tongues". When you get back up start yelling, "HALLALUJAH, HALLALUJAH......." You could also bring in a snake and try to "charm" it.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Isn't it just one or the other, either you get DF'd or you DA, not both? I think the people who DA themselves do a great job because they do it on their own terms as opposed to a group of old men deciding what should happen to you. Also, I thought that a women speaking in contrast to an elder was the same as being an apostate, isn't it?

• anewme
    anewme

Wear a large crucifix.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

I was thinking of DAing myself at a meeting during the annoucements. The only problem is I haven't been to a meeting in a 1 1/2 years and I would be shaking like a leaf or puking if I had to sit through a meeting till the announcements to get a 'good' seat.

• JH
    JH

Write 90 hours of field service on your report, and stay home.

Bring the wrong watchtower magazines for the Sunday study, and hold it up high so that everone sees that your reading the wrong one.

Say Amen before the end of the prayer.

Fart during the prayer.

• anewme
    anewme

Drive around town with some old Christmas display stuff in the back seat of your car.

Leave apostate literature visible in your car or on your coffee table.

Wear a flag pin.

Be in your worldly sister's wedding in a church.

Roast a turkey on Thanksgiving

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Ok, so how about a combination of some of these ideas? Go to the memorialâ„¢ but keep your jacket on. Partake, and make sure you guzzle the full glass of wine and follow it up with a good belch. Then stand up, take off your jacket so everyone can see your new Silentlambs t-shirt, and sing the national anthem. Then go outside with hubby and have sex in the parking lot. Smoke a joint when you're done.

W

• carla
    carla

[although an elder did say everytime I did anything with my worldly husband i would be commiting a sin. ] what exactly did he have in mind when he said this? anything as everyday life or anything in the bedroom?

Start asking about the UN or 607 or any of the controversial issues. Start leaving Silentlambs brochures in the ladies room and let someone see you. That should get you df'd I would think.

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

you and hubby could picket outside of the kh at the memorial.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit