Who's up for some fun?

by Inquisitor 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Wouldn't apostacy be better served if we set the fireworks off inside the hall?

yeah, yeah, yeah, unclebruce... But look at me... they're not lettin' me inside no kingdumb hall

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Open Fire, have someone in a suit go in ahead of you, throw a couple of smoke bombs down and then you appear, dressed as Jesus and tell them all they are going to hell.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Has anyone yet managed to have themselves photographed supping at the cannibal feast? OK Let's all get down the Hall™ and quaff on the red .. last one back here with a photo is a 'rotten apple™' ... oo I can almost taste it now..

alt

NOTE: Loud pronouncements of "I can't refuse Christ's sacrifice any longer!" awarded bonus points.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I remember a car driving past Parramatta hall once and the sound system picking up the radio, so can't be too hard to do. I have often thought about sitting outside and trying to do just that, FHN the voice of God would be great fun.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL - hey OFG, it's memorial night .. just bring a tatted old king james and you'll be love bombed on entry and have the sisters drool'n lol .. you could even wear an old trench coat to enhance the wino fascade.

I had a sup and run all organised a few years ago but my camera operator backed out (this stuff takes a lot of guts).

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Actually I have tasted the wine used at a memorial and to be frank, it's not that crash hot. The WTS specifies that the wine to be used must be a product of natural fermentation, thus not having any catalyst [like sugar] to expedite distillation. I'm not sure about other parts of the world, but here this type of wine is called "Muscat" I remember as an elder in the 70s arranging to get some for the memorial. It has the most gorgeous smell that could fill a cold room with a warm and comfortable glow. It promised so much. After the memorial when the bottle became redundant some of us elders pulled a swig just for a taste. UGH! To me it tasted like a dreadful medicine. Spare a thought for those doddering goons who actually have to drink the damn thing. You don't know how lucky you guys are.

Cheers

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The wine at St. Mark's Episcopal (American Angligan Church) is delicious. I always try to get a mouthful when they give me the cup. Yum. It warms me up.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

mmm and Parramatta KH is just up the road from Dick Smith Electronics ..and Tandy ..and JCar...lol

A peaceful Sunday morning Watchtower Study in Sydney's west.

Study Conductor: And whose name should we exault above all others?

Demonic Loudspeakers: GEE-HO-VAARR .. YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM GEE-HO-VAARRRR!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

How about screaming Jesus! ? Or even Allah?

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

Moggylover

Isn't Muscat a fortified wine? Isn't it suppose to be very very sweet like port?

You can't use fortified wine for the Memorial, can you?

INQ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit