Who's up for some fun?

by Inquisitor 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

Shake things up a bit in your friendly local congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses by partaking of their Memorial emblems this April 12!

When drinking the wine (I don't think you'd get to eating the bread if you carry this first part out), make sensual, sinful sounds of ecstasy!

Better yet, noisily gulp down the whole glass of wine and top it with a little burp!!

....the delectable taste of vengeance! lol

Feel free to add suggestions. And if any of you actually have the guts to carry this out, i will truly worship you. lol

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Or maybe you could sprinkle a packet of salt in to the glass of wine...

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The wine is generally pretty cheap, and often recycled from the year before and so off. Maybe you'd be safer taking a bottle of something you like and pouring yourself a glass during the ceremony.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

id rather take a gun and get my vengeance that way

the infamous one

• cosmic
    cosmic

Or...with a disdainful spat equal to Rodney Dangerfield mistakenly swilling water ("I don't know how to go to sleep, I only know how to pass out!"), spew the wine across the knecks of the JWs in front of you (as long as it aint me), stand up and declare, "Enough! Enough of this p*ssy assed sh*t!" and then whip out your bottle of Jack, pull a swig off the top, shout, "Nick, nick!", and pass it to the ashened faced broad to your left.

• beachbugg
    beachbugg

It's swirl, sniff, sip right.....?

• osmosis
    osmosis

If you go to a trick & joke shop, you can get a little packet of stuff (probably gelatin) that causes liquids to solidify.

A little sleight of hand while you're passing it along, and voila! solid drink!

Now THAT's comedy!

• cosmic
    cosmic

osmosis,

Too cool!!! A bonafide miracle!!!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Osmosis, too funny. I wonder what chemical could be added to make it boil, spit and smoke like some witches potion.

• beachbugg
    beachbugg

jwfacts..........dry ice would make it do that.......kinda hard to sneak in though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit