Who's up for some fun?

by Inquisitor 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

Of course! Drop a chip of dry ice into the sacred goblet! Thanks jwfacts

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    I wonder what chemical could be added to make it boil, spit and smoke like some witches potion.

Alka-Seltzer?

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor
    spew the wine across the knecks of the JWs in front of you (as long as it aint me), stand up and declare, "Enough! Enough of this p*ssy assed sh*t!" and then whip out your bottle of Jack, pull a swig off the top, shout, "Nick, nick!", and pass it to the ashened faced broad to your left.

I'd pay good money to watch that slapstick comedy, cosmic!!

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

Seriously, is there a way to delay the fumes of dry ice when dropping a chip into the wine? Cos if it fumed up too quickly, it would be way too obvious who the culprit was.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Seriously, is there a way to delay the fumes of dry ice when dropping a chip into the wine? Cos if it fumed up too quickly, it would be way too obvious who the culprit was.

vegetable gelitan capsules... sell them at most health food stores...

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

Exxxx-cellent!

Maybe puncture a hole in the capsule to make sure the dry ice does come into contact with the wine!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Drop some dry ice in the wine glass and slip twilight zone theme music into the sound system.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    slip twilight zone theme music into the sound system.

Are the microphones mostly cordless these days?Can their frequency be hijacked?

• ballistic
    ballistic

god, this thread cracked me up. There's always something, even when unclebruce isn't around.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

""""""Are the microphones mostly cordless these days?Can their frequency be hijacked?""""""

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit