Who's up for some fun?

by Inquisitor 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

Does anyone know how to turn RED wine into a weird colour?? Orange or blue or green would be nice. Mayeb even sludge brown.

I'd love to make it look like water, but history/tradition has shown that Messiahs are made to expire very quickly.
    INQ

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Moggylover

Isn't Muscat a fortified wine? Isn't it suppose to be very very sweet like port?

You can't use fortified wine for the Memorial, can you?

INQ

Moggy's from Western Aust where memorial wine comes from a cardboard box. mmm Chateau Kalgooorlie ... a heavenly plonk lol Of course in South Aust we served our remnant™ the finest Barrosa reds.. the remains of which were often quoffed afterward in the KH library Barrosa unc

• Frog
    Frog
    I had a sup and run all organised a few years ago but my camera operator backed out (this stuff takes a lot of guts).

yeah unc, but what've you got to lose by a sup & run of the Kalgoorlie Chateau?? (apart from a bad taste in your moutht that is)...worried perhaps they'll take away your dignity, friends, brotherly status??!... I'll paypal you a weeks wages if you go through with it this time round??! (er, well, maybe Centrelinks idea of a weeks wages hehe)...I would've been perfectly placed for such shananigans this year especially since Frog knows no dubs in this new pond of hers, but alas I've no cousin to drive the getaway mobile ...and cause pa will be visiting over Easter break & feels the need to drag his sorry inactive arse to the annual clambake...x

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Ah so your dad's joined that sorry lot - the walking dead - once a year dub (as opposed to the rarer, more removed breed 'the once a year wino') lol

I'm wondering what names/class these poor once a year types are called. They say JW's aren't superstitious but watch them freak at the thought of missing an assembly let alone a memorial.

• Ellie
    Ellie

I'm going to have some fun my own way this memorial, its my partners birthday and we (8 of us so far) are going for a meal at the small hotel that the witnesses all go to afterwards, that should be a right laugh.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Why not just quaff the whole cup full, stand up and seriously say, "I'll be back for your judgement", and walk out.

• Clam
    Clam

Around here they're called Jehovah's Waitresses™ Uncle B. Part timers you see. You lot are so nasty; it's supposed to be deadly serious this Memorial™ crap farce blasphemy event, and you'd have it looking like this. . .

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

right clam .. similar to "Jehovah's Mattresses™" that once a year rite of spring celebration

when we all took a mattress to the KH for an orgy

alt

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Hi, Inq, you're probably quite right [shows you how much I know abiut wines] I have obviously got the name cock-eyed. In mitigation, all I can say is that it was a long while back, and I never tasted it again. But yes, yeast is said to be symbolic of sin, so the WTS allows for no fermentation. However I know there is a naturally fermenting wine which if I am not mistaken, is used in cooking. The name escapes me.

Cheers

• Clam
    Clam

You can get a Chateau Rutherford Caberbernet Sauvignon, which I think would be appropriate. The 1978 is cheeky without being impertinent I've heard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit