Who's up for some fun?

by Inquisitor 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

and from the house of Jeroboam, a mighty valiant man (1 Kings 11:28):

alt

• robhic
    robhic

They used to advertise a microphone like that on TV all the time. "Mr. Microphone" it was called and it was a wireless mic shown being used by some geeky punks driving around in a car yelling "Hey, good-looking. Be back to pick you up later!" at a group of girls (all suitably impressed, I'm sure...).

I think it worked thru the car's radio and broadcast what you and your cool friends (yeah, right) wanted the world to hear coming thru the car's radio. I think...

Seems it might be made to work with the transmitter in the hall as well.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Fun Ideas:

1. Once you have the glass stand up and throw it as hard as you can across the room.

2. When someone offers you the glass pull a little bottle of wine out of you jacket and respond 'no thanks! I brought my own.'

3. Once you get the glass refuse to pass it along to anyone else, if they insist run out of the hall screaming 'I have the blood of Christ!!'

4. Pour the wine out on the floor and pee in the glass then pass it along.

• OpenFireGlass
  • lucifer
    lucifer

oh man this thread is funny! I would pay to see my brother dress up like jesus(he has the beard,hippie thing going on) and go to the hall and sit in the front row.

You could always bring your own wine glass, and when they pass the glass to you, tip some of the wine in it and pass the other glass along, sip that wine innocently the rest of the service.

I've decided that I am going to the memorial, to wreak as much havoc as I can, I'll bring a camera with me and show you guys the pics later:)

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

What part of Canada are you from? Maybe all us apostates could get together at one place and cause some real havoc.

• lucifer
    lucifer

prince edward island...little to far to go to ontario, if thats where you are lol, but it would've been fun

• osmosis
    osmosis

what's that chemical they put in household toxic products to make it taste awful so your kids won't drink it... uhm..

BITREX. Get some bitrex and slip it into the wine. The next poor soul who sips from the glass will have a perma-pucker.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Put some honey on the bread and say: this is the body of Christ who is the Truth and the Truth is sweet, curse be to the antichrist liars in Brooklyn.

If you don't antagonise them too intensely they will take the message better.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    oh man this thread is funny! I would pay to see my brother dress up like jesus(he has the beard,hippie thing going on) and go to the hall

See This Topic:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/110842/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit