Inquisition scheduled for tonight

by greater_freedom 56 Replies latest jw experiences

• greater_freedom
    greater_freedom

Hello friends, just to let you know things are fine. The linch mob backed off for now. My son was so pissed off that they were coming to hang me after all this time, that he wanted to join the board too. So he did as mick_mc. If you can give him some encouragment and insight, please do so. There is so much more to this situation I would like to share and I will soon. I did talk to my lawyer today. Good news, the ex agreed to settle assets. We both look forward to our new found freedom and friends.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Wow!! That is really great news!!!

A big welcome to your son!!!! Welcome aboard mick_mc!!!!

BB

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Greater Freedom and Mick-mc - welcome here - I am so sorry that you have lost your son and your brother and are also suffering physically. I can't believe what a rough time you have had and yet you seem still so postitive and spirited. You really are welcome here - i look forward to your posts. As you can see you'll get avariety of responses from people of all ages and walks of life from all over the world - some are just downright funny - like inbyathread - that safety lighting explanation just has been choking in my tea veerytime I think about it. You can always find some sound advice, some one who can relate, oodles of genuine sympathy and lots of laughs here.

You might want to also see when the next apostafest in your area is being held - I went to one in the UK last summer and met up with old friends who'd been dfed and I got reunited with here as well as making quite a few new ones.

I have made a note in my diary for 16 April and will be checking this board to hear part 2 of your story on the 17th!

• crazyjw
    crazyjw

My dad & myself are going through the same problem right now any suggestions?

• heathen
    heathen

You could always answer the door naked . Then point to which part of the anatomy they can kiss before they leave . LMAO

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

It's so great to have you here guys! What a terrible time you've had. I hope that the situation turns soon.

The JW stuff; people have many different perspectives on it - some need to DA to retain dignity and achieve closure, some just fade and don't care what happens. Still, you've worked out that they don't actually have any authority over you, and that's the most effective freedom you'll find. Just stay true to yourselves.

thinking of you both

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan
    The fact of the matter is I lost a 16yr old son in a car accident 5yrs ago this month. My 18 yr old was permently diabled from the same accident. He lives with me and is baptised. They don't ask or say sh.. about him. They love a good witch hunt!

Hummm.... and why is that? The common sense explaination that's based on scripture is that they are not from God. Matt.7:15-20..... 15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit