Inquisition scheduled for tonight

by greater_freedom 56 Replies latest jw experiences

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi GF and welcome!

You've had a tough time in the last few years, and I'm sure this event doesn't help. I don't have any additional advice, but wish you the best.

• Woofer
    Woofer

Good luck with tonight.

This too shall pass!

It amazes me how they are never there when you need them, but they sure show up when they think they can catch you at doing something wrong.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Tell them you experienced the "miraculous, often-used, much lied about, pull it out of your ass" NEW LIGHT!!! If it works for them, why can't it work for you?? Tell them that the "light" told you to quit and to tell the elder body to go to hell (for NOT celebrating Xmas). Then remind them that the WT celebrated Xmas for decades, so now you want to do it for 50 years, then you'll quit, just like they did. If they can't see the unfairness of punishing people for the very same things that they did, them they really do have IQ's lower than a rock.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The "poor man's James bond" secret a covert tape recorder and record everything Heads up! Micro cassetes usually have to be uploaded and dubed onto a standard full size to get volume on a big machine to play to a jury.You want it to sound with real clarity and not mushy. The sony clear voice 'pressman' full size tape standard cassette recorder $35.00 i have 5 this is what journalist and reporters use for good reason

Click to enlarge

Sony TCM-210DV Standard Cassette Voice Recorder Record and review with ease… Sony’s TCM-210DV Standard Cassette Recorder includes an AC adaptor and cassette to conserve batteries and provide virtually unlimited recording and playback time when an AC power source is available. In addition, features like Double recording time, Voice operated recording, Playback speed control, 25 hour battery life* with 2 "AA" batteries, Automatic shut-off (at tape end), One touch recording and playback, Sony-Matic® automatic recording level control, and the Clear Voice™ recording system help you get it all on tape. Utilize the Built-in microphone, LED battery level indicator, External microphone jack, Stop/Pause release function, and the Cue and review function as you enjoy improved sound from the large playback speaker. Features :
    • Includes AC Adaptor and Cassette
    • Double Recording Time
    • Voice Operated Recording
    • External Microphone Jack
    • Playback Speed Control
    • 25 Hour Battery Life*
    • Built-In Microphone
    • LED Battery Level Indicator
    • Clear Voice™ Recording System
    • Large Playback Speaker for Improved Sound
    • Automatic Shut-Off At End of Tape
    • One Touch Record from Playback
    • Sony-Matic® Automatic Recording Level Control
    • L/R Monaural Earphone Jack
    • Cue and Review Function
    • Pause Switch / Stop/Pause Release Function / DC-In Jack
    • Power Requirements 2 "AA" Batteries
    • Includes Hand Strap
    *Actual battery time may vary upon usage pattern

The "poor man's James bond". Durable affordable comes with neckstrap handsfree no expectation of privacy because it's there. [email protected]

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's ridiculous to get in trouble because of Christmas lights or for celebrating Christmas for that matter it shows how exremist and cultist this organisation is.

I personally would ignore their call whatever happens so as not to make it appear that they can order me about, but it's up to you to decide if you want to carry on fading peacefully for a while yet.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I personally had great success by simply denying that i was ever really baptized... Worked wonders for me!

• daystar
    daystar

Make sure you put the Christmas tree back up in preparation for their visit!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&q=jehovah+witnesses&btnG=Search+News google news wire Counselor Makes The Principal Thing Available Online
    PR.com (press release), NY - 14 minutes ago... Thing in his life and sharing it to Christians who are struggling with emotional, relational and spiritual issues, New Life Ministries for Jehovah’s Witnesses ... Counselor Makes The Principal Thing Available Online
    Pastoral counselor and teacher Derrick Whitt announces an online counseling center and bookstore Syracuse, NY, March 29, 2006 --(PR.COM)-- In keeping true to making Wisdom the Principal Thing in his life and sharing it to Christians who are struggling with emotional, relational and spiritual issues, New Life Ministries for Jehovah’s Witnesses, an online counseling ministry created by Derrick Whitt, announces the opening of an online counseling center and bookstore, featuring publications writing by the Syracuse-based pastoral counselor and Bible teacher.

There is a real need to reach out to those in the sect.

Jehovah’s Witness elders in the congregations do not provide empathetic counseling to those facing depression, stress, bitterness and anger from years of abuse, learning problems or family issues because they are not qualified to do so and, when they do approach them to discuss the problem(s), the counselees come away with pet answers like “Trust Jehovah, study and prayer more” or become subjected to being disfellowshipped (or excommunication from the religion). That’s totally unacceptable to me,” Derrick said

Dr. Derrick Whitt, a former Jehovah’s Witness himself, provides crisis prevention and counseling through service/technological integration, making it possible for clients to access counseling services from remote areas. Witnesses can receive counseling (online or via snail mail) for just a $20 donation. All donations go 100 percent to New Life Ministries.

Dr. Whitt has authored these books, published by Lulu, Inc.: What Do You Have To Do With Jehovah? : Christ-based Advice for Jehovah’s Witnesses, Pathway to Armageddon: A Benjamin Long Mystery, The Day of Jehovah Is Near…Are You Ready For It? & Wisdom: The Principal Thing.

There is an alternative for Witnesses seeking counseling to overcome emotional, relational and spiritual struggling; they just need to seek New Life.

The Web address is http://newlifeministries.cjb.ne t

ABOUT DR. DERRICK WHITT
    Derrick Whitt, D.Min., is a certified pastoral counselor and founder of New Life Ministries for Jehovah’s Witnesses. He is a member of the National Association of Certified Christ-based Counselors and World Counseling Network.

The ministry will be relocating to Cleveland, OH in June 2006.

Contact Information
    New Life Ministries
    Derrick Whitt, D.Min.
    315/472-7205 (Message)
    [email protected] www.newlifeministries.cjb.net
    Beth Santello: [email protected]
  • atypical
    atypical

Welcome to the board.

I think if you have the energy for it, take the advice about videotaping. Don't admit jack, just ask them questions and make them explain everything they do. Then post the video for others to see and learn from.

But, if you are not up for the emotional rollercoaster, I say ignore them. Make sure you're ok first and foremost.

Best wishes.

• greater_freedom
    greater_freedom

Update: Talked to the head-headhunter on the phone. He didn't realize that the notice letter wasn't sent out until 3-24-06. He said it was to be sent on the 21rst. I told him the post mark was 24th. His response was somebody dropped the ball. I told him what else is new with those taking the lead. Its hard to lead with your head up your ass. He still wanted to know when we can get togather. I stalled him until 4-16, time for me to write my letter of 'no part of WBTS' with pending legal action.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit