Is There Anything That Would Make You EVER Go Back?

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

No is forever.

• daystar
  • rebel8
    rebel8

It would take a lot, but I could do it. IF they.....

....changed the name. AND

.....apologized for all the bad things they've done throughout history and made amends to each person. AND

.....made me the Queen of the Club with a nice multi-million dollar annual salary and moved the headquarters to Hawaii. AND

...they converted it from a religion to an elite social club, threw out all the mean/bad/creepy people, eliminated most of the rules, had free membership, and gave all members free yachts, free gourmet meals, free drinks of course, and free daily massages. I think they can afford it.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Not just no, but HELL NO!!!! I ditto what college girl and brigid said. But I do like the idea of a beer bar, instead of the literature counter. They would do well to put up a big screen for nascar and dallas cowboys games, then I might walk in there. But of course the roof would fall in, and the ground would swallow me up!

shell

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Well, even though I am still "in", there definitely is one elderette that has an interesting way of licking her lips when she looks at you.

Rub a Dub

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I would go back if, instead of Memorial Day, we had Compulsory Cunnilingus Classes for the men.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Oh no we're back to fish again

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

crumpet: giggles! then slaps dr jekyll around a bit with her big tail.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I have the truth now.

Why would I want the WATCHTOWER™ Lie again?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Well, even though I am still "in", there definitely is one elderette that has an interesting way of licking her lips when she looks at you.

Rub a Dub

....Some anti-depressants and anxiety medications makes your mouth and lips really dry. lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit