I LOST IT ( strong language )

by IronClaw 65 Replies latest members adult

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Sorry to hear about the divorce. Glad your departure is finalized. I'm in limbo landing, slowly drifted away and I don't have the freedom to tell off any elders like you. Consider yourself blessed

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Sal had this smirk on his face,

yeah the smirk does it every time....

happened to me too..

at one of the last meetings i went to the visiting speaker was one of my 'investigating' elders, not one that was on the commitee but who did some background research!!...anyway i spoke to him after the meeting about the damaging effect that wrongful df-ing does and how his research i.e. his eagerness to believe any lying thing that was said about me and not give me a chance to respond...this had led to my continuing to be denied reinstatement..and as i was pouring my heart out to him in the hope that he would at least acknowledge that the whole matter had been handled badly and thus restore my faith to a degree..i looked up at him and he had this smirk on his face..well he was one lucky man that day cos i still had a faint hope of experiencing restoration so i merely asked him if he thought it was funny and he removed the smirk and promised he would discuss the points i had raised with the other elders and get back to me..guess what..he never.

if he did the same now i would not give him the opportunity to remove his smirk...i would do it for him

you turn your face away

suppress your grin

thats an omission yeah

and thats a sin

and we call that schadenfreud........"Schadenfreud" - the irony

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Good job Claw, nothing I like better than to see buttplug elders get what they have coming.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    if he did the same now i would not give him the opportunity to remove his smirk...i would do it for him

The thought had occurred to me. I had to restrain myself. It wasn't easy. It's all that paperwork afterwards.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Go torch the hall...

This is a joke! This is a joke! Do not torch the hall... Unless you really really want too! (that is also a joke!)

• luna2
    luna2

Its very hard to keep the pressure that comes from knowing the real truth inside for very long. Sometimes it just comes pouring out. I think you did good by not getting physical with those jerks.

Sorry about the divorce, IC. Really makes things extra crappy. Here's hoping life starts improving soon.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

((((((((The Claw))))))))

~Merry

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Sorry you had to go through that Iron Claw.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Cheers Frannie, this ones for you

Thanks, IronClaw!

Cheers!

Frannie

• toreador
    toreador

I bet those two elders were following you to make the contact when you stopped. They were playing spy games. They probably didnt dare go to your house.

Tor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit