Gawd The Board Is Slow Tonight.....

by Legolas 88 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Does that mean though that it is an expensive country to live in?

NO - it means it's "chep as chups"* as they say over there.

Australians do well on the exchange - you'd do even better.

WOW what a bridge (can I dangle a line from the middle?

unclebruce

*translation from kiwi to english (vowels added): *cheap as chips

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Just don't forget about the interview and for heaven's sake don't break a hip on the way there.

No worries ..LOL..I have it taped to my fridge!

• arwen
    arwen

Heard about the strike from the baby boy but no inside news.. I was thinking maybe we could intice Dams to the Island and make it a working vacation for her.. I would pay good Canadian or even American dollars...if I have any left for a relaxing massage...I went once down here and it was not the same as home..what do you think Miss Dams????? I'm sure we could line up our family and friends too...pay for your weekend

• Legolas
    Legolas
    NO - it means it's "chep as chups"* as they say over there.

Australians do well on the exchange - you'd do even better.

WOW what a bridge (can I dangle a line from the middle?

unclebruce

*translation from kiwi to english (vowels added): *cheap as chips

Wow thanks Uncle for the info..all the more reason for me to move there!

I swear come hell or high water I will get there!..LOL

• damselfly
    damselfly
    I have any left for a relaxing massage...I went once down here and it was not the same as home..what do you think Miss Dams????? I'm sure we could line up our family and friends too...pay for your weekend

I'll do you , Legolas and maybe Kid-A ( if he's nice, ) for free and we can charge everyone else double!

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I'll do you , Legolas and maybe Kid-A ( if he's nice, ) for free and we can charge everyone else double!

LOL..I was just paying Dr.Whitty $40 a visit to fix my shoulder blade and then when he does that ( which I didn't finish yet lol) get a massage ...I guess that is where you could come in Dams!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well I think I have to go to bed...I am at the point where I can't think anymore..Nothing new..LOL...Good night all!

• arwen
    arwen

So when can we expect you Dams? May is a nice month on PEI...a little cool at the beach, but nice..just kidding...anytime if fine with us and thanks for your kind offer..I guess I better head off to bed. Been up since six this morning...Nice spending time with you guys and actually posting..usually I feel like I can't express myself that well but I was ok tonight,,,I think?? Don't stay up too late!!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

It's telling me I'm almost out of posts, so goodnight from me as well!

Dams

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Leoglas-

Check your email.

shelley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit