Gawd The Board Is Slow Tonight.....

by Legolas 88 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly
    what the hell? Im already lost! LOL....Im from Toronto girls, I get confused if I have to go east of Yonge Street !!! LOL

Just tie a string to your front door so when you get kerfluffled you can find your way back.

Dams

• kid-A
    kid-A

Just tie a string to your front door so when you get kerfluffled you can find your way back.

done and done !! (either that or a trail of popcorn!!)

• damselfly
    damselfly

Ooo even better get yourself a set of those never-ending clown scarves. then you won't get lost and people will laugh at you! Win-win really

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas

Hello Arwen...I miss you...My parents are on their way home now from FL...I can't wait till you are back!

LOL...I was trying to give KidA directions to here...But I will just say head for Pictou N.B(sp?) that will take you to the rotary and you will see the sign saying P.E.I. the bridge is about 15-20 minutes away from that!

• kid-A
    kid-A

then you won't get lost and people will laugh at you!

They already do, but for entirely different reasons!! LOL

• arwen
    arwen

Reading the board and feeling good about where we are in life on a Saturday night in 2006...being with friends who understand where we are coming from and what we have been thru makes me thankful...and I am also happy that I am not busy underlining for the WT Sunday morning...

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Pictou N.B(sp?) that will take you to the rotary and you will see the sign saying P.E.I. the bridge is about 15-20 minutes away from that!

Pictou's in Nova Scotia girl. I know because that'a where my boyfriend's from. You're just trying to make sure I never get there. Me and Kid A are gonna have to wander the wildness of NB for years looking for you.

Dams

• arwen
    arwen

You are going to have to come over to PEI, Dams...I almost got to meet you once..the time I met Kwin and family...I sure have grown alot mentally since then.. Miss you too Legolas...I got you a present the other day that I am sure you will love..

• damselfly
    damselfly

~ Waves to Arwen~

I know, I really wanted to meet you then too. I might be moving to New Brunswick in the fall. I hear you got a bridge now hopefully I can make it over.

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Reading the board and feeling good about where we are in life on a Saturday night in 2006...being with friends who understand where we are coming from and what we have been thru makes me thankful...and I am also happy that I am not busy underlining for the WT Sunday morning...

LMAO...Ain't that the truth!

Pictou's in Nova Scotia girl.

Holy crap...LOL...I was thinking of Port Elgin...I am soooo stupid tonight...I had to confirm that with hubbie...LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit