Gawd The Board Is Slow Tonight.....

by Legolas 88 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

LMAO!! *note to self ~ Find own way to the island*

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I got you a present the other day that I am sure you will love..

Oh darling...you didn't have to do that!

My gift for your return will be a drinkable one!..LOL

• Legolas
    Legolas

LMAO!! *note to self ~ Find own way to the island*

Dams

LMAO...No worries Dams...I'm going to win tonight so I will fly you here remember!

(They say to think positive..LOL)

• arwen
    arwen

I can't look at anything to do with Lord Of The Rings without thinking of you.Legolas..and of course I had to buy it...We really should try and have a get together in the summer with whoever can make it by hook or by crook or ferry or bridge to the Island...

• damselfly
    damselfly
    I'm going to win tonight so I will fly you here remember!

(They say to think positive..LOL)

Right, thinking positive. I do know how to get to the airport for sure. All by myself.

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I can't look at anything to do with Lord Of The Rings without thinking of you.Legolas..and of course I had to buy it...We really should try and have a get together in the summer with whoever can make it by hook or by crook or ferry or bridge to the Island...

I agree!

I was offered a job the other day but I refused it..lol...It was in a daycare that was more of a dungeon... that is one of the reasons I said no!

I have an interview on Monday for a store...just something simple for my old age and bad memory..LOL I hope I get it!

• damselfly
    damselfly
    I have an interview on Monday for a store...just something simple for my old age and bad memory..LOL I hope I get it!

Just don't forget about the interview and for heaven's sake don't break a hip on the way there.

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas

BTW Arwen...have you heard of the strike at the university?

Do you have any inside info? LOL..I'm tired and can't spell tonight!

• arwen
    arwen

I must be on a roll or something....I have hardly posted and now I can't stop

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I must be on a roll or something....I have hardly posted and now I can't stop

LOL...Let it roll!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit