Gawd The Board Is Slow Tonight.....

by Legolas 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Post what ever you want!

• Legolas
    Legolas

I'll start...I did a reading (tarot cards) today for someone I don't know...I met them on another board...I hope they tell me how I did...LOL!

• kid-A
    kid-A

Hey Legolas whats up?

so you moved to New Zealand eh?

• damselfly
    damselfly

bbbutt the demunzs!

Do you think you did a good job? I"ve had my cards read a few times and they nailed it always.

dams

• Legolas
    Legolas
    so you moved to New Zealand eh?

No...LOL...I posted before that I don't live there it is just where I WANT to live!

bbbutt the demunzs!

Do you think you did a good job? I"ve had my cards read a few times and they nailed it always.

I have no idea if I was right or not...all I could do was tell her what I saw!..lol

• Legolas
    Legolas

Lucifer and I are getting a reading done this Wed. night...get this..lol...he is a Reverend!

• kid-A
    kid-A

No...LOL...I posted before that I don't live there it is just where I WANT to live!

ha ha, well I would rather be in new zealand right now too! gawd it was snowing in ontario today!!

• Legolas
    Legolas
    ha ha, well I would rather be in new zealand right now too! gawd it was snowing in ontario today!!

OMG...we really hadn't had any snow that stayed any lenght of time ...in what seems months!

It was about 6-8 degrees here today and sunny...and no snow on the ground!

• damselfly
    damselfly

A reverend? of the church of satan? heheh

Dams

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

No kidding! I started a thread where I'm GIVING AWAY a TV, Scanner and Printer and hardly anyone is responding to it!

Anyone in the DFW area want a FREE Scanner, TV or Printer??? I'm also selling a 21 inch monitor for CHEAP.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/110433/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit