by Legolas 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
  • damselfly
    damselfly

Look out Legolas!! It's a highjacking!

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas
    No kidding! I started a thread where I'm GIVING AWAY a TV, Scanner and Printer and hardly anyone is responding to it!

LMAO...I will be right over to claim my prize!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No thanks Elsewhere - plenty of stuff already. However, I need a scanner - is the latest technology any good? I mean has the OCR software improved since I bought my last scanner in 1999

• kid-A
    kid-A

One of these days I will check out the east coast, I swear I have never been east of Ottawa! ha ha.

Isnt that sad? I have never been outside Ontario or Quebec?!!! Meanwhile I have been in every state in the US and most european countries. OK, this summer for sure

I am gonna tour Canada....

• Legolas
    Legolas

A reverend? of the church of satan? heheh

Dams

I guess so...LOL...Lucifer seems to think it is of a Interfaith Church!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Okay girl you got to find this funny. You know how the churchs have the signs on their lawns where they post "inspirational" messages to drivers? My local Baptists church has one.

This week it says "It is hard to stumble when you are on your knees" I can't help but add Yeah Beoatch every time I drive by it. LMAO! If there is a hell I'm going straight there.

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas

Kid A...Her is Cavendish beach!...Man you don't know what you are missing!

Image hosting by TinyPic

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    No kidding! I started a thread where I'm GIVING AWAY a TV, Scanner and Printer and hardly anyone is responding to it!

Anyone in the DFW area want a FREE Scanner, TV or Printer??? I'm also selling a 21 inch monitor for CHEAP.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/110433/1.ashx

Hey bro elsewhere, maybe you should oughta throw in a 'free home bible study™' (won't cost you nuth'n - just get their address and clik into the button on the Watchtower website
    so legolas isn't a kiwi?! bloody internet ...half you blokes are sheilas and the other half are poofs and the other half are various family pets and household appliances

• John Doe
    John Doe

After french-kissing a light-bulb sockett, I decided it might be a good idea to discontinue my utility services. So, I called the customer service rep and said, "eiiizzze anetn t ancell my zzzzzlectriczzz zervize. Canzzzz you Helpzzzzz zee?" The bitch hung up on me!! Imagine that, what in the hell is wrong with the country when one cannot express their love for technology without interference from government-run agencies? Preposterouzz I say!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit