Wow that UN scandal really DOES work wonders

by osmosis 98 Replies latest jw friends

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

I know there was some doubt as to the authenticity of the above, and I don't know if it was ever sorted out. But I was furious at the time, and sent it anyway. I'm curious if the original scan was ever posted.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Excellent research Gumby

• codeblue
    codeblue

Excellent research Gumby

• Shazard
    Shazard

STOP! What report? Where? Can anybody give the link? (can send privately to message board) Which report is this "sivler bullet"?

• whyizit
  • whyizit
    whyizit

If any of you would like this info. sent anonymously to someone, let me know. I'll do it! I'm from the West-Central part of Indiana. No way they could point a finger at you!

Could be a good conversation topic, if they bring it up:

Wow! What did the WTS say in their defense? How is it that since Jesus has been ruling since 1914, that He would allow them to be put in this predicament? Didn't He know any better? Hasn't the WTS claimed the UN is the wild beast? Wow, looks like they took a ride on her, didn't they? Tsk, tsk. Etc.....(you get the idea).

• dozy
    dozy

I think the occasional JW is "stumbled" by the UN business , but most I know regard it as an unsubstantive and inconsequential issue. Perhaps at best it illustrates the "never apologise , never explain" policy of the GB that frustrates so many elders.

• blondie
    blondie

A good fisherman/woman uses a variety of bait to catch the fish.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    but most I know regard it as an unsubstantive and inconsequential issue.

Yea...You see how stupid and brainwashed they are?

I thought they are supposed to follow Acts 17:11?

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

It's funny how differently people react. The child abuse thing was HUGE for me, and the UN was icing on the cake-justification that my gut feelings about the Borg were right. My husband hated the child abuse, of course, but when he read the UN evidence their were tears rolling down his face.

My point is that you just never know what will be the item that will make the scales fall from their eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit