A GREAT BIG "THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - PLUS UPDATE

by Dansk 49 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

Greetings and get well wishes today Ian from the beautiful Pacific Coast!

Anewme

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

w00t! w00t! w00t!

The power of love and prayer is amazing. I'm so glad you're better and they think you're ready. My love and energy still going out to you the next 3 weeks!

Bren

• unique1
    unique1

Good to see you back on the board. Best wishes for Wednesday and the days to come.

• bebu
    bebu

Hard to find words to tell you how glad I am that you got our notes, that you have a wonderful break at home before chemo, and that things are looking so hopeful...

bebu

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Excellent to see you post Ian! and the *power of love* has amazing healing qualities! Stay strong and we got your back!

Positive thoughts and prayers for you in the next few weeks.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Dear ALL,

THANK YOU for all your messages - I'm in a dreadful state with all these tears! Literally, I'm really choked - I've never received so much loving kindness in my life!

Wombat, I'm surprised you didn't send it via reverse charges!

Grace, please don't apologise. I KNOW you have me in your thoughts and prayers! (((((((((()))))))))))

BTW, Christian Observer is a woman - and she is wonderfully kind and thoughtful! Thank you, C.O., for the beautiful cards for Claire and I.

I could go on naming people for what they've done, but I'd like to say I love you all equally!

I look forward to meeting up with you on my return. Please keep me in your prayers. They give me strength!

Love,

Ian

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

HEY BIG MAN, tomorrow I'll be wearing my England soccer jersey in you honor. I hope everything goes well and you can keep improving. It's a tough battle, but we know that, if anyone can win this battle, it's you. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Cheers Mate
    Mastodon (Of the "My Manchester Accent Sucks" class)

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Glad you're feeling a bit stronger. You're X-JDub family is here for ya!

• Es
    Es

Hi Ian, thinking of you always.... my thoughts are with you.

Miss ya

es

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

BTT!

Dear ALL,

THANK YOU for all your messages - I'm in a dreadful state with all these tears! Literally, I'm really choked - I've never received so much loving kindness in my life!

Wombat, I'm surprised you didn't send it via reverse charges!

Grace, please don't apologise. I KNOW you have me in your thoughts and prayers! (((((((((()))))))))))

BTW, Christian Observer is a woman - and she is wonderfully kind and thoughtful! ;Thank you, C.O., for the beautiful cards for Claire and I.

I could go on naming people for what they've done, but I'd like to say I love you all equally!

I look forward to meeting up with you on my return. Please keep me in your prayers. They give me strength!

Love,

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit