A GREAT BIG "THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - PLUS UPDATE

by Dansk 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ian and family

My thought's are with you all!

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Get well soon! 3 weeks, and you`ll be feeling better. Hang in there.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

We all care for you and hope for the best.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ian

My very best wishes go out to you.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Ian ---

How terrific that you were allowed home for a small break before the chemo tomorrow morning!
    (See my email ... I sent it before I checked the board this morning.)

ROFLOL at Wombat!!! (" Ian....Please stay in hospital until my card arrives. It cost me $1.40 for the stamp...Love..Wombat )

Marjorie

• hubert
    hubert

Lookin' good, Ian.

Keep on truckin'.

Prayers from Hubert and family.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ian I was so sorry when Alleymum-e-mailed me privatly to tell me about your hospital stay.

Dear Ian I am not clever enough to send the greetings on the link she sent....But please KNOW my LOve-Prayers, good thoughts are going your way, where ever you be ! Hospital, Home!

Yes a postive outlook they say is the road to healing .

God Bless!!!! Sorry I have not been on line to keep up with news ((((((((((((((IAN))))))))((((CLAIRE)))& Family!!!!

Mouthy

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((((((((((((Ian))))))))))))))))))))))

What a pleasant break from the sterile hospital! I know some of Claire's lovely cooking will welcome you right back to a comfy homey feeling. I know you will kick this Ian. How long has it been now since the diagnosis? Almost two years? You're a fighter and that's what we love about you!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxox))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Andi

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Dearest Ian, I am so very very excited to read this thread and to read that you are getting more medical treatment to get you well! I am and will continue to pray that the angels and spirits surround you in warm healing light, so that you will soon be well! With all my heartfelt wishes for your swift recovery, Terri

• simplesally
    simplesally

I am so happy you got the cards!!

I am thrilled to hear you are doing so well and will be cured!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit