A GREAT BIG "THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - PLUS UPDATE

by Dansk 49 Replies latest jw friends

• wombat
    wombat

Ian....Please stay in hospital until my card arrives. It cost me $1.40 for the stamp...Love..Wombat

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

$1.40 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya piker, it shoulda bin $1.50.

• wombat
    wombat

I couldn't afford Air Mail.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

So great to hear from you Ian! I'm so happy all the support and care is coming your way. Good thoughts are with you tomorrow as you start on this avenue of healing.

Just to update you a litte: I took your suggestion and bought the book "The buddha's Way." Both ithinkisee and I have been reading it and really enjoying it. That book is the first I've ever read on buddhism and every page I read I need to pause and reflect and let the info. penetrate my brain. I feel like the teachings have opened doors in my brain that I didn't know were even there. There are many times while reflecting that I think of you, who recommended the book, and I feel gratefulness for you sharing your road to spirituality with me. Thank you Ian....

Be well Ian - freedomlover

• Will Power
    Will Power

You are an inspiration.
    Be strong, we are thinking of you.

will P

• ChristianObserver
  • ferret
    ferret

Hang tough Ian we are with you in spirit from Canada

• Mary
    Mary

Ian, I'm so glad to hear this good news!! I think stem cell therapy is going to be one of the greatest discoveries of all time!! So glad you're on the mend!

Mary

• wombat
    wombat

Ian.. Obviously ChristianObserver is speechless. Words have failed him/her and he/she cannot find the words to express his/her feelings.

But you could safely assume that ChristianObserver is hoping and praying for you.

I must get that book sometime..........Wombat.

• whyizit
    whyizit

MANY, MANY prayers going up for you from our house!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit