A GREAT BIG "THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - PLUS UPDATE

by Dansk 49 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Gerbera Daisy Bouquet with Clear Glass VaseHere are the flowers I wanted to send you, Ian, but couldn't paste them on the hospital's site.

Like Prophecor said, "we'll keep the light on for you".

Take care and know that we are thinking of you and with you in spirit during this tough time.

Juni and husband

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

A'right stop it alreadyyou've got me in tears Oh well. Tears aren't so bad, I guess...
    when they're full of love

((((((((((IAN))))))))))

~Merry

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Sorry about the blank post - something devoured the text and wouldn't let me edit the post. I hope this one registers.

Keep positive Ian - you and your family have touched the hearts of many.

In prayer and thought as you start the treatment.

Be well!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Dear ALL,

I've just read all the posts on here again and I'm sniveling again! Your words are so incredibly moving!!

The main reason I'm writing, however, is to say that this morning I pm'd everyone that sent me an e-mail while I was in the hospital to personally thank them - but I am a little distressed that I can't pm everyone because some sent me their real names but not their JWD aliases! So, if you haven't received a pm from me please accept how TRULY GRATEFUL I am that you took time out to contact me in my darkest hours!! (((((((((((())))))))))))

I'll never forget the love shown me!

Ian

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Stop it you snivelling wretch - or you will have us all at it!

We are just so grateful to have you well and its wonderful for newer people like me to get to know you on a whole new level!

• under74
    under74

Ian, I haven't been on JWD for some time now...life's been busy. But I just logged on to see what's been happening in the land and read your thread. I've thought about you over these months and am sad to hear you are in the hospital again BUT I'm glad that you are feeling better.

You're in my thoughts always.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Ditto what crumpet said!

:::

I still have a card here for ya (I was about to post it and then noticed you were discharged). It's great to see you back.

by the way Englishman wants 'is bathplug back by Saturday

• Dansk
    Dansk

Crumpet:

You're a real doll ((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))

Under74:

sad to hear you are in the hospital again

I'm NOT!! I'm back home being insulted by Gumby and Uncle Bruce ! Seriously, perhaps the thread misled you. I've been home for a couple of months now, getting stronger. I also know you were there for me! ((((((((((((((())))))))))))))

Love,

Ian

• under74
    under74

Bahhh....you know I think I did misread...I think it might have to do with the last time I read on JWD...

BUT ANYWAY....I'M HAPPY NOW

So glad you're at home Ian.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Under 74 I can verify he is back in dansking shoes - see the apostabbq thread where I met him and Claire - hard to say who looked the more radiant really - but I'll say Claire! Judge for yourself they are both in the pics.

And much as he whinges on about it - he knows he'd be nothing without a regular Gumbo thrashing and a Brucey Bonus from Unc Downunder!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit