www.watchtower.cc

by Lord-Quad 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Hello,

Thank you all for your continued support! www.watchtower.cc is growing extremely fast, faster then I had expected, in the event that watchtower.cc is unavailable tomorrow (tomorrow only), please use www.quad-central.com everything is the same on both sites! Thanks Elsewhere for your advertising. I had been trying to find you, because I wanted to find out from you directly what happened with watchtower.ca, if thats ok? Thanks!

David

[email protected]

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Welcome to the board Lord Quad.

Your site is pretty awesome. If you mean quotes.watchtower.ca the WTS was successful in getting it shut down. The site owner had the choice to go bankrupt fighting the WTS or shutting down. He wisely choose to shut down. The WTS now owns the domain name as part of the settlement.

But what the WTS probably did not realize was that in shutting down Quotes site other sites would replicate the original site. Elsewhere had one of the mirror site. Another (with its server in China) www.reexamine.org has become one of the protected sites but there are others

It is quite amazing to see how far the WTS will go to protect their rewritted history

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome!

It is a great site!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Great site, LordQuad!!

Cellist

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Welcome to the forum Lord-Quad, your site is excellent

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hey man! Glad to see you here!

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Great site Lord Quad! I look forward to digging deeper into it!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Lord Quad!Excellant site. Looking forward to using it and directing others to it. Thanks for all your hard work.

Blueblades

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Hi everyone! Thank you all for the great support, especially you Elsewhere! I certainly appreciate it! If you look on the site(s) now, the Watchtower 2005 CD is now availble for download (331 megs). Enjoy! Be sure to refresh the site on occassion as updates are being made!

You guys are great!

David

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Elsewhere you rock dude! Rock on man! You guys dont know who I am, but I assure you, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Do and are afraid!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit