www.watchtower.cc

by Lord-Quad 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

I AM in view of federal US cameras, and NO! I am not a criminal! I assure you, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Socviety will be concerned! F*** their lawyers! My name is David of Roanoke,Va! (USA) contact the Society at [email protected] and tell them about my website my website www.watchtower.cc

I will do all I can to help you all! Le tme know what I can do! [email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I WILL help you ALL!

Regards and lots of love,

David

Lets kick Azz!

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

P.S. Please excuse typos and ducplicate words/sentences...I have a wireless keyboard and batteries are apparently going dead!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Great site...bags of information.

Excellent Job.

DB74

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Most excellent site! I too shall be using it!

Thank you!

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Here is a secret, I am with the United States Federal Government and the Watchtower Society has been busted and don't know it yet...for what you may ask? You'll see sooner or later! If I can do anything, anything at all for any of you, please let me know! Want to share this with the society? Here: [email protected]

Regards and lots of love to you all!

David

www.watchtower.cc

• luna2
    luna2

Very cool site, Lord-Quad. Got it saved in favs.

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Yes, I realize that impersonating a Federal Agent is illegal and punished by law. Whats that tell you?

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

oops, I was posting this message on various boards and did not realize I posted it twice! Pardon me! Thanks!

David

I owe you all a great deal of thanks!

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Please excuse some of my remarks, as I do drink and do type alot when I am drunk! I apologize!

• sf
    sf

In excusing you David, does this mean your posts in this thread were/ are total crap?

Or is there some truth to it?

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit