www.watchtower.cc

by Lord-Quad 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

What I am saying is, when I am drunk, I talk waaaaaaaaay to much! No, not crap!

• kls
    kls
    Here is a secret, I am with the United States Federal Government and the Watchtower Society has been busted and don't know it yet...for what you may ask? You'll see sooner or later! If I can do anything, anything at all for any of you, please let me know! Want to share this with the society? Here: [email protected]

Whoa,,,,,,,,,i hope this is true because it put a HUGE smile on my face

• wednesday
    wednesday

perhaps one of the mods should take a look see here for names and email address and all that. if our poster here is indeed drunk , he may have put out more info than he should have for his own sake , or for the sake of his/others website.

just a thought

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

I invite the moderator'(s) to investigate all they like! :) If you're concerned about my well being, I appreciate, but trust me, you have no idea!

• wednesday
    wednesday

yes lord quad

that is all, i am concerned you seem to have some important info and would hate for someone to cause you porblems due to posting email address, etc

weds

• dvw
    dvw

SOMETHING DOESNT SMELL "RIGHT" HERE.

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Ok, let me make it smell right for you! :) If you like (although they will not tell you anything due to classified information), you may contact the local office here in Roanoke, by clicking on the FBI logo on the watchtower.cc web site, and while you're at it, you may attach head quarters email address to it, [email protected]! If you need proof that this is the correct information, please feel free to visit, whois.nt or allwhois.com and type in watchtower.org in the search box, and you'll see the proof! :)

Smell roses now? :)

Regards,

David

• Lord-Quad
  • kls
    kls

LQ, please do not take offense to our wondering because we have been lied to many times from others that make a claim then to find they are full of --it.

It's just our way of protecting ourselves from hurt and being lied too, and many a Troll have had their fun.

So if you are who and what you say , then you will understand

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

In my effort of trying to be tactful, I failed! I apologize, and I absolutely understand 150%!

Regards,
    David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit