www.watchtower.cc

by Lord-Quad 83 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

Please dont be a fraud David..................I want the tower down so much...........

Pm me i want to know.............................

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

This should nail the coffin shut here... If you think I have done anything without the permission of a Federal Judge here in Roanoke, Virginia...I encourage you to report me to the F3ederal Authorities ASAP! As we all know, you can show concern to them Anonymously! :) If I have broken any law of any kind, #1 the sites will come down and I would face time! I am only a snitch on head quarters and no one else! I will not defame others on behalf of proven head quarters has been busted!

• wednesday
    wednesday

David, Hon, don't take this personal, but I think you may be a tad paranoid with a persecution complex and some visions of grandeur.

But like everyone else, I like to dream too of someone somewhere who has one of the GB by the gonads. if only

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Turn me in to the Federal Authroties! Impersonating a Federal Officer, drunk or not is illegal! See if the web sites stay up and see if I am arrested :)

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

http://www.fbi.gov/ Thats the link for the Federal Authorities, find the Agency in Roanoke, Virginia and turn me in! :) David L Carter, Roanoke, Virginia 24018 I mean business!

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Lord-Quad,

While I think your website is good, and I hope to see it grow and get alot of traffic, I don't buy your story. Keep the fantasizing to your rpgs.

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Thats fine, but the Watchtower Society of New York does :)

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

I am not here to argue, you choose to believe what you like.

After all of the mind games The Watchtower Society has played with everyone over the years, it only make sense that no one would believe it!

But since you think I am lying, I beg you, to please turn me into the Federal Authorites for impersonating a Federal Agent online while drunk! Look in the previous post!

Remember, you can report someone Anonymously!

My name is David Carter of Roanoke, Virginia 24018

webmaster of watchtower.cc

Thank you for the compliments on the web site, and regardless of what you think of me, I challenge you to turn me in! Only a dumbass would ask someone to turn them in if they were not being honest! (no offense to any of you) You asked me to prove to you that I am in front of camera's). Only way to do that is ask you to turn me in because I will not share names of the ones that was in fact arrested!

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Beep, beep! Now that you know my name and address, prove Federal Camera's are not here!

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Lord Quad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit