www.watchtower.cc

by Lord-Quad 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

But the Federal Judge you named, Dorothy Tucker, doesn't seem to exist. She does not come up on any of the search engines I've used.

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Scott Willaims was adopted and he is in fact a child molestor! He was convicted on various occassions!

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

" Now that you know my name and address, prove Federal Camera's are not here!"

Sorry, but what cameras are you refering to? I didn't see any previous mention of cameras. I have no desire to prove, one way or another, whatever you are talking about here.

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Can you do a search for the Cheif of Arms in Richmond Virginia and tell me who he is? :)

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

I will start a new post and copy every post I made on these 4 pages, and compile them into one.

When its complete, read it slowly and carefully , if you guys do not mind! Do not take offense by my remarks towards you, because they're not intended to be insulting towards any of you!

You ask me to prove that I am in view of Federal Camera's and am in "protective custody". I told you, I am a snitch only on head quarters, (child molestators as well), but I will not give any names of people that have been arrested and convicted in this case due to the fact that they have been through enough!

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

The compiled post (with typos corrected)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/116038/1.ashx

If you notice, I have been consistent!

• orbison11
    orbison11

somebody forgot to take their meds:)

• restrangled
    restrangled

To quote a comedian ...."Homey don't play this game"...

I think this is true for most of us here. Just knock it off.

r.

• vitty
    vitty

Are you saying your life is in danger ?................the ones who were arrested are they JWs ?

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

The ones arrested and convicted were/are in fact JW's!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit