Witnesses NEW attitude toward Marijuana!!!

by gumby 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Hey forum assistants lots of somebody's personal info is in OpenFireGlass's post....

I'm just saying....

tis all mine....

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Is that a willy on JWD!?!

Someone call the mods!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Heh... I blurred the naughty bits and my fiance's face... not that a willy 12 pixels long is going to upset anyone...

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I say we all have to meet somewhere and have a conference on this topic.

I'll supply the paper.........

(I think I still have a green bible around for the Gumbastard.)

By the way, what kind of glue did you use?

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    I'll supply the paper.........

I'll supply the medicine... oh & the fire

• gumby
    gumby
    By the way, what kind of glue did you use?

Hey , El Kabonger

Don't think I'm some kinda hillbilly white trash when I tell ya.....but it was good old elmers wood glue.

Oh, I only use a tad and smear it on there so's it'll stick. I'm beginnin to wonder if I'm gettin high off the glue....or the weed.

Hey guys...I'm all for the "get together"(tm) I live in Californy......so we'll have the GOOD kind.

Gumbond

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Californicators, all of you!!!

Now pass the joint.

Ewwww, what's that?? That ain't homegroan. Tastes like oregano.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Actually, I'm an Oregon Medical Marijuana Patient. I'm grateful with all the BS happening in California and Washington State with local authorities and the DEA, that Oregon is pretty reasonable... It also has some of the most liberal defined laws, with plant numbers and posession amounts, than any other state (that has plant and posession limits). So far, fewer hassles that I'm aware of.

I use it for pain and spasms from FibroMyalgia (a pain in the arse and everywhere else). It reduces the pain considerably and I can now get a decent night's sleep and awake refreshed. The side effects of using marijuana are minimal. The worst are those from smoking it, part of the nature of smoking in general. I use a vaporizer which only emits a few chemicals, vs. 400+ chemicals emitted when smoked. I also use my homemade elixer - an MJ tincture with the alcohol removed and honey and vanilla added for synergy; and heat activated MJ capsules combined with valerian cinnamon and lecithin.

And yes, I grow my own. With the laws here, there is almost no other way to get my meds, except find a grower, which are very rare. Besides, it's fun! They're awesome plants.

Then there's bubble hash.... but that's another story.

• gumby
    gumby
    With the laws here, there is almost no other way to get my meds, except find a grower, which are very rare. Besides, it's fun! They're awesome plants.

Maybe I outta move to Oregon and start me a buisness!!!!

In my county you can grow 6 indoors and two outdoors. In many other counties here you can grow 99 plants.

Gumby....who hopes his county changes the amount allowed

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    In ; many other counties here ;you can grow 99 plants.

plus another 99 for every person your a caregiver for...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit