Witnesses NEW attitude toward Marijuana!!!

by gumby 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Doc J.....that was a good point..... coming from an illiterate bastard as yourself

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

The WBTS is one of the most legalistic faiths you can possibly find which leads to often absurd outcomes with regards to their dogma. One only has to look at the blood issue which is totally FUBAR to realize what happends when you legalize articles of faith.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I STILL have papers.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    I STILL have papers.

You mean that thick black book full of them with "new world translation, something over other" on the front?

• gumby
    gumby
    You mean that thick black book full of them with "new world translation, something over other" on the front?

You won't believe this, but the NWT bible is some of the best rolling papers I've used when I'm outta zig zags. I'll be honest though, I've never used a page with print......only those blank ones. You still gotta put some glue on it though cuz my spit won't stick it.

Gumby

• osmosis
    osmosis

I remember meeting a Hare Krishna once and before I knew he was a Krishna, I kept thinking to myself, "What the hell has this dude been smokin?" (I think in a moment of rudeness I even asked him that to his face LMAO)

Maybe JWs and mary jane will become good bedfellows. flouting the drug laws could become their new rebellion and they can stop abstaining from blood.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Gumby you're going down to the big bad flames of hell for that!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I am currently exploring the medicinal use of marijuana on a preventative basis...

8-)-~

I am afraid the pressure all voices in my head give me will cause glaucoma and my eyes will pop...

• La Capra
    La Capra

Hey forum assistants lots of somebody's personal info is in OpenFireGlass's post....

I'm just saying....

Shoshana

• gumby
    gumby

So now I guess we gotta look at you naked on the beach with bulgin eyes too eh? Oh that's just great!

I was wonderin when you'd pop in on this thread .....ya fellow smokin heathen apostate! Be sure and share your info on your explorations when your done.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit