Disfellowshipped and lonely

by ryry 53 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

The Society wants you to feel so rotten and sad enough inside so that you will eventually go back to the TrooF. Its the whole premise of being D'F. I urge you to make friends with others in your situation but if anything at least you have came to the right place for a brand new start. Welcome Aboard

• Phil
    Phil

This thread has been viewed 89 times to date. Why is there not 89 messages of encouragement to this unfortunately person. Comeon people, lets see more signs of encouragement. Rararararaarararh.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

alt

Glad you found your way here

~Merry

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Welcome to the board ryry. I've been disfellowshipped in the past. I am now disassociated and happy to have left on my terms. I understand the anguish you are feeling. So many of us here have been through it. You've come to the right place. Read the "Best of" section here and educate yourself on the wt's policies and history. Empower yourself with education.
    Take it one step at a time. Talk about what ever is on your mind here. We're listening.
    tall penguin

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome ryry. You have kindred spirits here. You may even find someone in your area and you can have an apostafest (only takes 2).

Love, Blondie

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

If you're 22 and just disfellowshipped be glad about it. Now is time to go out and enjoy. Tons of things and places to go when you're 22.

• Poodles
    Poodles

Welcome ryry

I'm a newbie as well! I'm also not a JW nor have i ever been!! I am here seeking advice about a bad relationship i'm in and to meet some wonderful people like yourself!! Please stay and enjoy all the nice people here!!

Poodles/Paula

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

Keep posting...this place helps alot!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

ryry, start by filling in the area, age and sex part of your profile, there may well be others on here that are near you that have been in your situation.

• xjwms
    xjwms

ryry

Many here will help you...............Hello and Welcome

Let us know what part of the world you are in.........I have met people here, have had drinks and dinners.. this is a good place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit