Why do women make up the majority?

by daniel-p 124 Replies latest jw friends

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Blues Brother:

The DNA genome has been mapped! There is no "relationship" gene, or "caring" gene, etc., that is female specific. Absent nature, we must turn to nurture. Women are told from infancy that we are more concerned with relationships. However, as I mentioned before, this is starting to ameliorate. That's why we are seeing dramatic increases in female violent crimes, drinking, drug abuse, etc. The younger girls have been taught they can act however they wish.

Have you heard of the tribe in Africa that had no contact with the rest of the world until it was discovered in the 70s or 80s (may have my time incorrect)? The women are the head of household, which makes perfect sense to them. Men can not reproduce; they can not sustain the tribe, therefore, they do not deserve the power. The women hunt while the men stay home and tend to the children. The women complain that the men are gossipers and demand too much of their time, and the men complain that they do not get enough affection from their wives and that their wives do not value their contributions.

• LDH
    LDH
    The women hunt while the men stay home and tend to the children. The women complain that the men are gossipers and demand too much of their time, and the men complain that they do not get enough affection from their wives and that their wives do not value their contributions.

JT I am laughing my ass off over here in Fresno.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

See how BAD higher education is? We reviewed this tribe in a collge Psychology class.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I think women tend to stay in the JW's because someone has to be able to help the brother in charge of field service figure out how to assign the car groups. It's too difficult a task for most men.

Swalker

• M.J.
    M.J.
    Women, just of their nature are better moral individuals than men.

I think you have a point there! But why?

think back to school and the behavior of boys vs. girls. Very different. In general it was hard to imagine most girls acting out the same sort of "bad behavior" that the boys would exhibit. Not to say it didn't happen, of course.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

religion is about control and quite a few men like to control women and quite a few women deep down desire to be controlled by men

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"religion is about control and quite a few men like to control women and quite a few women deep dwon desire to be controlled by men"

"...and he will dominate you."

Women, do you think there is any relevancy to this? If so, why is it that (some) women like to be dominated in the religious framework?

• LDH
    LDH

People in general are lazy.

Having someone 'dominate' you takes the whole responsibility off your shoulders. I know many women like this, but truth be told I know men like this too.

• M.J.
    M.J.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/glance/tables/cpgendtab.htm

Demographic trends in correctional population by gender

To the chart based on these data | Download spreadsheet version

Number of persons under correctional supervision

YearMaleFemale

Source: Bureau of Justice Statistics Correctional Surveys (The National Probation Data Survey, National Prisoner Statistics, Survey of Jails, and The National Parole Data Survey) as presented in Correctional Populations in the United States, 1997.

Following what I wrote in my previous post, men outnumber women in prison by a factor of about 5 to 1..

• Dune
    Dune

I never understood why there were so many female witnesses. I mean, what incentive do you have to even want to CONSIDER joining? maybe its the pre-baptisimal lovebombing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit