stevenyc

Other: CLOWNS !

steve

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

1. Using up your posting limit! never get near to doing that
    2. A knock at the door. not really
    3. Giving a #4 talk. n/a
    4. A meeting in the back-room with the elders. i never went there, they tried to set one up but i saved em the trouble
    5. The death of a partner. that one definitely, especially as i've only just gained a partner, don't want to lose him
    6. Getting into a debate with UB and old Grumbly. not at all
    7. Getting to the airport and realising I'd left my passport at home. that would be annoying, but not scary
    8. Meeting UB and finding out he really does love Think. can't see a reason to be scared of that
    9. Finding out the Borg was right all along. no chance of that
    10. The big "C". yes
    11. George Dubya staying in office. I'm British, but I thought he could only have two terms anyway?
    12. Discovering that Osama bin Laden was living next door. The flat next door is empty, so no
    13. North Korea beating the USA at basketball. not a sports fan
    14. The WTS saying they're sorry! they should do, but won't. They're a sorry bunch of people though
    15. Other (please detail) I hate going to the dentist, That DOES scare me
  • jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Dying old and alone in a hospital bed, with my arms stuck full of needles, and no one there to comfort me as I pass. This after having worked so hard to make my children and families lives the best they could be.

The thought terrifies me. I am afraid of screwing up somehow and making everyone leave me.

Abandonment issues, anyone?

• dmouse
    dmouse

My worst fear is having one of my kids die.

My grandma once told me, 'you don't know grief until you've lost a child'.

Other than that it's...Zulus, thousands of 'em! No, wait, heights are bad too.

• JH
    JH

The difference between my actual age, and the way I feel.

• bebu
    bebu

Awww, Jeanniebeanz, I wonder if my mom ever had felt that same way as you. She was a strict mom and drove us crazy a LOT while we were growing up. But she did enough loving right such that when she did end up in the hospital with needles and tubes of every sort last year, we were her daily companions until she died. I am sure your 2 kids will not fail you, either.

What scares me? Unwittingly being the cause of my own child's death (eg, hitting one with a car while backing up). This is much less likely, now that they are all older. ...Another thing that scares me is the thought that my daughter might one day be sexually abused a predator. I keep an eagle eye on her!

bebu

• Dimples
    Dimples

Death of my husband or children.

Flying ( I actually had to take meds when I flew from Florida to Las Vegas)

FHN ...Lola , I'm scared of escalators. I have a hard time stepping onto them. I am afraid of misjudging, stepping on the wrong way and it zooming away with me until I fall and get my hair and clothing caught in one.

My daughter who is 19 is scared of them also, her thoughts exactly.

My sister is deathly afraid of clowns and she didn't even see Stephen King's "IT".

Dimples

• Collegegurl
    Collegegurl

Zombies. I know that may sound a little weird, they don't even exist(yet), but something about them terrifies me. I've never even seen a zombie movie.

• dvw
    dvw

crocodiles, and escalators............................NOW!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

1. Using up your posting limit! have come close but that would thrill me not care me
    2. A knock at the door. no not in the slightest
    3. Giving a #4 talk. Absolutely love giving talks - so no
    4. A meeting in the back-room with the elders. No I would relish this
    5. The death of a partner. definitely -- don't want to lose her
    6. Getting into a debate with UB and old Grumbly. not at all
    7. Getting to the airport and realising I'd left my passport at home. that would be annoying, but not scary
    8. Meeting UB and finding out he really does love Think. can't see a reason to be scared of that
    9. Finding out the Borg was right all along. no chance of that
    10. The big "C". No not really - not scared of death for myself and the longer I live the less scared I get
    11. George Dubya staying in office. He can only have two terms - I am a Bush fan anyway
    12. Discovering that Osama bin Laden was living next door. No wonderful -I could kill the bastard more easily
    13. North Korea beating the USA at basketball. not a sports fan
    14. The WTS saying they're sorry! would delight me
    15. Other (please detail) running out of red wine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit