What scares you? [Ozzie's Weekend Poll #157]

by ozziepost 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

15. Other

Farkle scares me more than spiders and snakes. His bite is much worse - unless you're UB or Gumby or that smurf chick.

~Beck~

• deeskis
    deeskis

other: waxing. oops, sorry, getting my threads mixed up!

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Beck-Melbourne!!!!

What the??

Pope

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Snakes and sharks terrify me even though I realize it's a bit irrational.

Depends on where you live damsel fly,

If you live in the city and worry about snakes that's silly if you live amoungst tiger snakes and death adders and its a 15 minutes fdrive to the hospital ...

15. me? I'm afraid of long pointless arguments between people with fixed views (never happens in real life thank the god or godess of your choice

unclebruce

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

Golf

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

oh and golf ... can be scary .. butt is cool as as a watermelon sandwich

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

The feeling of not being in control/feeling trapped (not meaning by other people, but by circumstances I find myself in).

Thunder and lightning in the middle of the night

• gumby
    gumby
    The feeling of not being in control/feeling trapped

Sad emo,

My daughter said the same thing the other day concerning pain medication and the reason she doesn't take them.

How about flying on a jet, are you ok with that?

Gumby

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Thunder and lightning in the middle of the night

Hey you should try living in a tin shed during a thunder storm with lightning strikes and giant trees exploding ..

((((((((((((((((((BOOOOOOOM!)))))))))))))))))))) I understand your fear sad emo. In Sydney I came home many a time during a storm to find wife Susan and daughters Amy and Renee tucked up in bed with the cat lol. unc of 48 acre wood

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit