I was kinda down and out today....

by IronClaw 45 Replies latest jw friends

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

You have such a gentle heart. But I also appreciate your iron claws (and that you would sheath them for a hug). I hope that your day gets better, and that eventually your wife can break through that ugly cult barrier that makes so many so miserable.

alt

~Merry

• Cellist
    Cellist

Sorry you're having a down day. Hopefully your wife will come around.

(((Hugs)))

Cellist

• delilah
    delilah

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Ironclaw}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Foreigner was one of my favorite bands, and even now, that song takes me back to when I too, was Df'd....it was a sad time in my life. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day for you.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Luna2: She's already chosen. She's made it perfectly clear this past year where she stands. The score stands

• JDubs 1
    • IronClaw 0

Hubert: I hope you're right man

Merry: Where in the hell did you get that pic? Its great.

Cellist: Thanks

The Claw

• alamb
  • BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Oh man, sounds like a rough day. Great Foreigner tune. Music can really speak volumes for us eh? I'm really sorry about your wife Jim.

meagan

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Delilah: Its amazing how many people like that song. Thanks

Sabrina: You know how to get to my heart

Meagan: I'll take a few of those beers to go along with the broken heart and the rain. Although I must say I always liked walking in the rain. Another good tune. Jay Black and the Americans.

The Broken Claw. Thanks guys you really are true friends. Try getting any help from the Org. All they'll do is bring over a pile of shit for you to read and tell you to wait on Jehovah. I've waited long enough.

• moshe
    moshe

I feel for you man- I walked in those same moccasins in 1989. I recommend a marriage counselor- your wife might have trouble defending her treatment of you to a professional counselor and might just maybe see herself in a different light.

good luck,

Moshe

• rebel8
    rebel8

(( ))

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    I walked in those same mocasins in 1989. I recommend a marriage counselor

Moshe: We went to one of those years ago. Didn't work. This time I think my wife recommend a marriage something or other, but it wasn't counselor. I think the word Lawyer was in the sentence. Thanks Moshe for being there.

Rebel8: Thanks neighbor.

The Claw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit