I was kinda down and out today....

by IronClaw 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Hey IronClaw, I can totally sympathize with you...........I doubt whether I'll ever find someone (that's available) to love..........seems that anyone I'm attracted to is already taken...........any chance your wife will ever leave the Borg?

• penny2
    penny2

dear IronClaw you responded when I was down. Now I see your thread - my heart goes out to you.

((((((IronClaw))))))

Seems to me that being in a home where your partner doesn't love you (or at least, doesn't show that love) is harder than being alone.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Cabin: Thanks, Oh Vermont eh. Any covered bridges in your area. I need some pics for a friend.

Code: Sorry to hear about your first. Seems like things really working out on the 2nd though. Both leaving together. A dream come true. Good luck.

Primitive: Its hard as hell to have fun and look happy when your miserable. I get the point though.

Wildhorses: What a story. I wish you the best. I agree wholeheartedly with your last paragraph.

Mary: Wow I guess you're in the same boat I am. Not likely the wife will ever leave the Org. too much of her family is in. All diehards.

Penny: You're right it is harder.

Thanks The Claw

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Seems to me that being in a home where your partner doesn't love you (or at least, doesn't show that love) is harder than being alone.

After 10 years of a horrible marriage.........going thru the end of it.......a dear friend of mine said this to me and it has always stuck

It's better to be alone than to wish you were alone.

Nothing I have gone through since then was as painful as living all those years always wanting to be somewhere else.

purps

• Worldly
    Worldly

I wish you peace and love. Take care.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness
    Thanks guys you really are true friends. Try getting any help from the Org. All they'll do is bring over a pile of shit for you to read and tell you to wait on Jehovah. I've waited long enough.

Couldn't say it better my friend. Even though I don't know what you are going through i know my time will come when I finally make the transisition out of the ORg. So thanks for sharing your story.

Tomorrow is a new day though. I hope its a better one for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit