More Bethelite Table Crumbs Please!

by MadApostate 86 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Relax, nothing I wrote was directed AT You. I clipped dialog to comment on.

"disclosure, all "getting 'schtuff' out to the masses; via the net, community efforts, storming local news media for action, etc" is, unfortunately, just so much whistling in the wind when it comes to nailing and affecting a change in the WTBTS."

It is? Then why is it plastered up here on a daily basis? Are you saying TheInsiders are just "blowing in the wind"? THAT is unfortunate, if that is indeed what you mean.

I hope to christ, the "schtuff" I'm pasting isn't just "hot air". After all, the items I paste and inform others about...come from here, kents, randys, norms, tallys, bill's, etc. sites/pages. I will have done a great disservice to many if this is all just bullshit!!

sKally, i smell fish! and it stinx!!

• bajarama
    bajarama

Mad,

You have been active on this db for a little over a month now, why would you expect people to trust you so fast? I am not part of any clique, nor have I been around this db for more than a few months myself.

I do believe you've made an ass of yourself by telling Max to, "f--- off". I have never communicated with Max, but judging from what he has to say here on thr db, I do have respect for him.

I have never heard Max boast about being a DO. It was not until I read this thread that I found out he was a DO in the past. Maybe I missed the thread where he was bragging about that fact. In addition, I have never heard him lord it over another poster.

I was thinking back to your post about the Berry case, I believe Alan F. called you a watchtower troll. I don't know if it is true or not, but I wouldn't doubt it.

baja

• Eusebius Hieronymus
    Eusebius Hieronymus

When someone says "check your e-mail," I can envision that a post has gone unanswered by someone who doesn't often check hotmail or similar services. Why read some momentous import into it? Or assume that someone who does so is announcing she/he is a superior member of a clique? That's rather childish, I think.

In one post I know someone was signaling someone else about a successful recovery from surgery, who chose not to share that news with everyone. Big deal. Someone was deprived of a personal factoid.

Some posters receive high volumes of mail from lurkers. When you get your address in someone's address book you may automatically get tons of the cutsie forwards that some like, some don't. Knowing IPs go with a piece of mail, some will ask YOU to send them mail first for security reasons. Has anyone considered that?

If Franz were to post on this board, no doubt someone would quickly accuse him of having a GB attitude, or worse. I'm with Larc--that reveals a problem of the poster. Nasty digs will never move anyone to share information.

Has anyone thought about the title of this post? "Table crumbs" from Bethel. If you were Ms. Anderson, how would you take Mad Apostate's post? Read it slowly if you have to.

A friend at Ritzville told me she made it very clear that four-letter words are loathesome to her. If she told you that on the board, you probably would lecture her on getting down to earth or some such crap. If she chooses not to post further, that will be our loss.

She offered insight, from a feminine perspective, in what is a man's world of Dubdom. I thought it very powerful, compelling. Yet how easy it is for someone else to attribute motive to what she says.

[Edited to omit a very unfair conclusion I made to a completely misunderstood post by AMNESIAN, for which I apologize below.]

What I see is lots and lots of Watchtower black vs. white thinking here, with no shades of gray.

Some of you are just downright nasty. Aren't you getting your money's worth?

• Dino
    Dino

Hello Jerome and all, I myself have posted a message "to Maximus" wherein I stated "check your e-mail". Let me say that I am truly sorry that my post could construed as clique-ish. My ISP's server is wacko and sometimes I dont know if it is received. Also it is fun to shake the monitors up! My file was urgent. Thanks Eusebius for your rational comments. How the monitors must love our discord. Once again, much love and regrets. A humble nobody, Dino

• Farkel
    Farkel

MadApostate,

: It was just that your failure (continuing) to identify the author of "Happiness" just happened to be the "final straw" of a continuing situation of cliques here controlling info available to non-clique members

Maybe because they like to have "Dipfuck-Free" cliques?

Seriously, if you're too lazy to realize you could have easily found the author of the Happiness book without resorting to hurling epiphets at Maximus, then you should at least be smart enough to know why you aren't privy to sensitive information.

If someone revealed sensitive information to you and made you swear you would reveal it to no one but a few trusted friends, would you turn around and reveal it on a public discussion board because someone chided you and then in frustration screamed, "FUCK YOU, MadApostate?" You're frustrated because Maximus keeps sworn confidences, becuase he he is a man of honor? You want him to reveal himself to you and everyone else. You're such a coward your e-mail was locked the last time I checked. Who are you to demand anything of anyone?

Most cliques are formed to keep the assholes out, not to let them in.

You've made an utter fool of yourself. I KNOW Maximus, and I believe I know him pretty well. You don't know dick and I can guarantee you stand a slim chance of ever having a friendship with him with conduct like you've displayed on this thread.

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN
    If there IS inside leakage occuring (duh)...KEEP IT INSIDE. If you have secret inside leakage that only can be viewed via email...why announce it in public???? What is the EXACT motive/intention? What are They "gaining" with such announcements anyway?

This is precisely how I feel and posted as much a while back. I took in stride the few snippy swipes I received in response. I neglected to highlight this bullseye point you made in your last response and wanted to touch on it here.

"disclosure, all "getting 'schtuff' out to the masses; via the net, community efforts, storming local news media for action, etc" is, unfortunately, just so much whistling in the wind when it comes to nailing and affecting a change in the WTBTS."
    It is? Then why is it plastered up here on a daily basis? Are you saying TheInsiders are just "blowing in the wind"? THAT is unfortunate, if that is indeed what you mean.

What I said was exactly what I meant ---when not taken out of context: "That meant clearly understanding Mad's frustration, yet not failing to appreciate that without measured, discreet and timely "insider" disclosure, all "getting 'schtuff' out to the masses; via the net, community efforts, storming local news media for action, etc" is, unfortunately, just so much whistling in the wind when it comes to nailing and affecting a change in the WTBTS." Without such "insider" disclosure, there is no 'schtuff' to get out to the masses. Conveys pretty unambiguously when not cut and pasted recklessly.

Sounds like we may be furiously talking past one another. I want to be clear here. Everyone, including myself, appreciates the "insider leakage"--- but--- without the work of those who are getting the insider 'schtuff' out to the masses, the insider disclosures would stay inside and benefit no one while, worst of all, failing to lay so much as a glove on the WTBTS. I, for one, am deeply grateful to those of this "class" who make no claim to the exalted "insider" ranks or cliques but without whose tireless efforts the trumpets would not be sounding. Otoh, those with no "inside" disclosures to bring to the cause, who claim to be trying to affect change in the WTBTS by simply whining to media et al about the wrong(s) [s]he was done by the organization, without having any "dirt" on them (which is how I apparently misunderstood your first response), yeah, it's whistling in the wind and will never result in any meaningful change in the WTBTS. The evidence speaks for itself in this regard.

I hope to christ, the "schtuff" I'm pasting isn't just "hot air". After all, the items I paste and inform others about...come from here, kents, randys, norms, tallys, bill's, etc. sites/pages. I will have done a great disservice to many if this is all just bullshit!!

I trust I've cleared up the misunderstanding we seem to have been having on this point. But, if not, it won't be the first nor last time I've been completely misread. I can live with it---I live with worse.
    sKally, i smell fish! and it stinx!!

Check behind the fridge.

-AMNESIAN

• Undecided
    Undecided

MadA,

I respect Max and Amazing because of the content of their post, wonder why I find it hard to respect you?

Ken P.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: " Without such "insider" disclosure, there is no 'schtuff' to get out to the masses. Conveys pretty unambiguously when not cut and pasted recklessly.

The truth will ALWAYS out, but timing is everything. Would MadApostate have demded a full public disclosure of the Manhattan Project if he had heard a rumor or two about it?

If he had done so and got his way, we'd all be speaking German and Japanese right now and would not have a single civil liberty.

Revealing too much, too soon could give away the identities of those working inside the Organization. If those people were ferreted out, the society would be left with only hard-line bastards and NO informtion would leak out.

Maximus is therefore performing a great service by NOT revealing publicly what he does not reveal.

"There is a time and a place for everything," and as I said the truth will ALWAYS out.

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• sf
    sf

"...you stand a slim chance of ever having a friendship with him with conduct like you've displayed on this thread."

Hahahahaha

sKally, seriously blew a lung, klass

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

Eusebius Hieronymus

But raise yourself erect and lift your head up, our "deliverance" seems to be getting near; thanks to members of the Insiders' Club the light finally is getting brighter, even if to some it seems to barrel forward at the locomotive clip of an IV drip.

That's pretty snide; but then the poster says we should accord everyone the benefit of tonal doubt! Hey! I read English well--that remark was just plain snide any way you cut it.

How dare you! You disgust me. Snide? Don't ascribe to me your own characteristics, you cynical, self-righteous prig. I meant exactly what I said. I was expressing my sincere gratitude for the work of the "insiders", however slow it may seem to some of us impatient ones. And I was doing it in the context of a scripture the WTBTS has long dangled before us as regards our soon-to-be-realized relief. Perhaps some who are still associated with the organization will understand the reference I was raising.

I hate your type; I lived with it for 29 years. Men who judged me by a comment or an expression or the absence of an expression. This place is starting to revolt me in the same way everything JW-related has come to. Your nasty judgement reminds me of the last straw that drove me from the KH. Pompous, judgemental asses like yourself who are so quick to impugn evil, or snide, if you will, motive to every utterance.

How utterly foolish of me to suppose that there's anywhere to go once you leave the WTBTS lies.

I already hurt. Deeply. I'm already sad. Profoundly. I took enough shit from "mature ones" who I thought knew me and my integrity. When it served their purposes they turned on me without a backward glance. You sound like the kind of "shoot first and ask questions later" bastard the organization probably put to good use in tormenting the rest of us. I don't need any more shit. I don't need your shit. And I certainly don't need shit from someone who doesn't have a clue who I am or what I stand for. To hell with you, to hell with self-righteous JWs, and, God help me, to hell with self-righteous exJWs.

What the hell made me think this was a "city of refuge" for us escaped ones? I got what I deserve.

-AMNESIAN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit