Wearing Makeup will doom you to burn in HELL!!!

by happyout 18 Replies latest social current

• happyout
    happyout

According to The Restored Church of God:

“There is so much more that could be said on this subject that I could go on and on and fill 100 pages! But I think this is enough! Every woman who wants that deceitfulness and wickedness removed from her heart is going to remove that physical colored dirt from her face, once and for all!

“Those yielded to the C hrist who paid such a price for this very cleansing will need no more. Those not so yielded would not repent and let the precious blood of Christ cleanse them, and their faces, though I write ten thousand pages! God lays down the L aw . God tells us what is sin, and He tells us that this vain use of facial make-up is sin !

“But God leaves it to you to decide whether to sin! And never forget the penalty for this sin is death for eternity in a Lake of fire ! It is truly, an awful —a frightful fate. You are warned ! You are a free moral agent. That decision is now your responsibility ! What are you going to do with it?”

NOW GO WASH YOUR FACE!!!

Happyout - of the "people really go for this shi*? class

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

*applying make-up*

Yeah, I am going to hell looking good!

Brooke

• upside/down
    upside/down

So will touching your pee-pee...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well! Since I sell Mary Kay cosmetics that must mean I am one of Satan's minions.

Josie

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Glad that isn't MY god!!!

Wow.

Sherry

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Make-up doesn't send you to permanent hell, but getting mascara in your eye sends you there temporarily.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

There are some REALLY messed up people out there!

• GodisRight
    GodisRight

Hi happyout,

What is their scriptural reason for teaching this?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

What if you look like hell when you don't wear makeup?

I once saw a drag queen the day after the night before (no he wasn't in my bed), and he really looked like he'd been to hell and back, stubble and running mascara do not mix.

• orbison11
    orbison11

i remember pulling up to the little house gate thing at the entrance to the canadian betherl, around 87

wel there were 2 gals in the little house(box)

and one of them was drop dead gorgeous,,,,long black hair,,,,make up and red finger nails,,i almost died, as red polish, even at that time,,,was frowned upon in our hall on the west coast:)

orbi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit