Film Scenes that got burnt onto your memory

by greendawn 67 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Sean Connery- James Bond in the coffin going through the crematorium after the flames start in Diamonds are Forever

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

The cold turkey scene in Trainspotting where a dead baby in a dirty nappy crawls across the ceiling, its head spins through 180 degrees and it drops from the ceiling onto the bed of the junkie having the bad come down.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

oh man Dr. Jekyll

TRAINSPOTTING! I forgot about that movie. the scene in the bathroom when he goes down into the toilet. ......freaky! lol

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Trainspotting-junkies dead baby.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    I can't remember the name of the movie, but Liam Neason and Jessica Lange, scottish movie. There was a terrible rape scene in it, Jessica Lange acted it out so well, I was completely shaken for days. Scared the hell out of me. And still can't remember the name of the movie????

rob roy was the movie....

a few good men...you cant handle the truth

the killing fields....family reunion

the sting....the sting

gone with the wind...tomorrow is another day

terminator 2...the shopping mall chase

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

The scene that still sticks in my mind is the shot of the shower drain from Psycho. I swear I saw RED blood going down the drain.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    The torture scene from "The Dentist"

Are you referring to the tooth drilling scene in The Marathan Man with Dustin Hoffman? That scene stayed with me watching that! *shudder*

• snarf
    snarf

In the movie "A Time To Kill" where they show shots of what happened to the little girl, it still makes me sad and I haven't watched the movie in 4 years.

• pratt1
    pratt1

I have many favorites, but 2 that come to mind right now are:

In the movie SIGNS when Joaquin is looking at the news cast showing the first sighting of the alien at the kid's birthday party in South America.

M. Night Shyamalan direction was great.

The sex scene on the stairs in the movie History of Volience. Viggo and Maria were great.

• pratt1
    pratt1

Almost forgot, the "hair gel" scene in "Something about Mary".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit