JW's- Have they lost their ability to think?

by Vitameatavegamin 99 Replies latest jw friends

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

hugs to stacey....

I dont get me either.

• Stacey
    Stacey

Hugs back to you too. I like your posts most of the time. Sometimes they confuse me. Sometimes they crack me up. But I like 'em. So keep 'em coming. I see in you that you might someday leave the borg (as you have called it yourself... hmmmm). But what do I know. Can be such a confusing life.

((((nytelecom1)))))

Stacey
    (Cant help it... I like to be the peacemaker)

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

Gopher

the reason why an Ad Hominem (of any kind) is a fallacy is that the character, circumstances, or actions of a person do not (in most cases) have a bearing on the truth or falsity of the claim being made (or the quality of the argument being made).

mine wasnt an attack but an attempt to identify someone who fits the characteristics of LDH

• dubla
    dubla

nytel-

your attempts at calling me a hypocrit are beyond boring.
    This is the last resort to most people.....name calling

-i dont think anyone is name calling, i think they/we are merely stating facts that you have all but admitted to anyhow. i admit that i lived a hypocritical life when i was in, just as youve admitted it now. so again, its not name calling, just agreeing.

, I do
    not "hide" anything. The elders are aware my "association"
    and of my attitude towards certain "suggestions"

-do you actually expect us to believe youre a m.s., and the elders are fully aware of the amount of conversations you carry on with disfellowshipped ones on a daily basis? and the elders are fully aware that "you dont believe the rules apply to you"(your words, not mine)? if you want to live a double life, fine, im sure there are many on here, including myself, that will just say, "you know what, ive been there, i understand where you are, and i hope you make it out becuase its not a fun way to live (inside your head, or outward appearance wise)." but you simply wont do that, and you take the rest of the posters on here for fools when you carry on about being a m.s. and being able to do whatever you please, and whatever you deem to be acceptable (whatever you deem to be "rules" that DO "apply to you"). i agree with stacey, if you can get away with these ridiculous behaviors right in front of your own elders, then more power to you. and again, if thats indeed the case, that would only emphasize one of my previous points (that has went unnoticed seemingly), that the society is indeed run differently in different areas; sects if you will.

aa

• LDH1
    LDH1
    I wouldn't be black

SURRREEE you're not.. You're just a white boy 'down' with all the Bethelites...
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?site=3&id=11194&page=2

But HEY! At least we agree on something. I wouldn't be black either, not for all the tea in China.

do you actually laugh when you do this??

LIKE A MANIAC! And you'd better believe everyone else reading it is laughing too, my main man.

But now I know you are racist which explains alot
    PLEASE don't anyone tell my husband I'm a racist!

mine wasnt an attack but an attempt to identify someone who fits the characteristics of LDH

FAT PEOPLE REJOICE! You, too, can be just as witty, thin, and beautiful as Lisa!

Go on with your bad self, NYT!Big ups to the South Bronx! Shout outs to all my homies at 117!

If I'm a racist because I asked if you are black, what does that make you for asking if I am fat? A Bigot?

Lisa
    Still laughing over possibly being fat class

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    -do you actually expect us to believe youre a m.s., and the elders are fully aware of the amount of conversations you carry on with disfellowshipped ones on a daily basis?

i dont expect you to believe anything

PLEASE don't anyone tell my husband I'm a racist!

like i said....
  • Stacey
    Stacey

May I ask why a picture of... well... I'm pretty sure that is... um... Satan on your profile?

Just wondering.

Stacey

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

anything for you stacey,.........

I just wanted pic that was cooler than fred halls
    no particular meaning, I thought it was a cool pic.

i tried a pic of maynard j keenan, lead singer for a band
    called TOOl for awhile, but that one wasnt very clear.

this pic i remember from the movie LEGEND.

• dubla
    dubla

nytel-

kudos once again for replying to a snipet of my post and disregarding the rest of what you cannot account for.

aa

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

please repost what you want me to post too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit