JW's- Have they lost their ability to think?

by Vitameatavegamin 99 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

JDubla,

No, I wasn't saying or implying that NYT is gay. Just that he used poor taste to make a joke. Because that's exactly how it came across.

I posted a thread asking if anyone knew the whereabouts of an old friend. He responded by saying he is gay now and hangs at all the NYC gay spots.

If it's true, it wasn't his place to out my friend in such a public way. Especially since I name this person first and last name.

If it wasn't true, it was a sick attempt at humor.

Either way, when I asked NYT to clarify by writing me he didn't.

So maybe he isn't 19-20. Maybe he just acts that way.

He's another fence sitter trying to convince himself that his religion is normal. ha ha ha.

Lisa

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    ive been taught (and i know its still the practice in my former congregation), that you do not even SPEAK to disfellowshipped
    ones, let alone "associate" with them.

i dont understand the Societys reasoning as such..these people
    are disfellowshipped, not lepars (i am pretty sure i spelled that
    incorrectly)..

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    He's another fence sitter trying to convince himself that his religion is normal. ha ha ha.

how is this funny...please explain..maybe because i am in NY my humor
    is a tad on the sophisticated side....ha ha ah

• LDH
    LDH

Believe me, NY. Having been raised in New York, I understand sophisticated humor.

We've seen all sorts of apologists on this board. You come and go, all the while trying to defend your lame Mother Organization.

Refusing to acknowledge what the rest of us know as truth. Namely, you shouldn't be on this board associating with known apostates.

But people like you will always find an excuse why the rules don't apply to you.

i dont understand the Societys reasoning as such..these people
    are disfellowshipped, not lepars (i am pretty sure i spelled that
    incorrectly)..

See what I mean? Who cares if you understand their reasoning? If you are a good JDub we all know you're supposed to do as you're told and shut up.

Lisa

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

people like you crack me up...those that complain that
    the org is filled with mindless people who defend their
    cult without question or reason. Than you cry about those who
    beleive rules dont apply to them. Do you see the problem?
    I find it perplexing that you have complained about
    df'ing being cruel and unbiblical..yet you tell me I shouldn't
    be on this board.

See what I mean? Who cares if you understand their reasoning? If you are a good JDub we all know you're supposed to do as you're told and shut up.

did i say i didnt understand the reasoning....umm i dont think so.

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

nyt,

I doubt anyone suggested you shouldn't be on this board. The suggestion was that according to the rules of the org to which you claim allegiance, you shouldn;t be on this board.

I am curious though, is it all WT rules that you believe don't apply to you? Or just certain rules? If not all rules, then how do you go about deciding which rules apply to you, and which don't?

TS,

• LDH
    LDH

HA HA HA wrong one to get into a word war with, NYT. There's been a few casualties at Witnet, and on this DB too. Not because I *THINK* I know what you said, but because it's easily documented. After all of the personal attacks you've seen on this board lately you should know that people are not easily tricked, nor do they forget what others have written.

did i say i didnt understand the reasoning? ummm I don't think so

HELL YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID. You said it right here.

i dont understand the Societys reasoning

Anyhow, maybe you'll get lucky and question the right things.

those that complain that the org is filled with mindless people who defend their cult without question or reason. Than you cry about those who beleive rules dont apply to them.

We have seen all sorts of apologists on this board. In truth, it's kind of fun to watch them self destruct. They eventually disappear or have the courage to come back and say I can't believe I was so foolish to buy that load of crap lock, stock, and barrel!

And I STILL don't think it was funny, your joke about Tom Pecos. Which you have yet to deny it was a joke or offer any proof that he really is gay or that you do know him. I'm sure you think it's funny to play with people's identities, because your email is locked. Maybe one day someone will reveal who NYTelecom is, on this public forum.

Lisa
    (Round 1 goes to Lisa)

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

nice try again...grasping at straws that arent there.

did i say i didnt understand the reasoning? ummm I don't think so

HELL YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID. You said it right here.

i dont understand the Societys reasoning

read this slowly now.....what were the words that followed.....???
    here i'll quote myself

i dont understand the Societys reasoning as such

I know our educational system in the US taught you to finish reading a sentence.
    now as much as i hate to burst your bubble and your satisfaction
    of posting "HA HA HA"....please try again.
  • nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

trevor.

I am curious though, is it all WT rules that you believe don't apply to you? Or just certain rules? If not all rules, then how do you go about deciding which rules apply to you, and which don't?

I am not aware of any rules. If you mean suggestions and beliefs....those that make sense to me.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

NYTeleDub:

Since this thread began, you have managed to disappear, leave unanswered questions and avoid factual truth by attemtping to segway into spin-offs of the original discussion and confuse matters with personal dribble.

After several members posted legitimate questions and made inferences concerning the 'double-life" syndrome prone to average witness behavior, you have neither responded intelligently, nor provided additional facts or evidence.

Instead, your casual deviations from the discussions proves our original points. YOU ARE IN FACT A HYPOCRITE disguising yourself as a "normal" dedicated witness.

You cannot reveal your presence here or the information and refuse to attest or deny the facts. Therefore, for the purpose of this particular thread and the issue of hypocrisy, mind-control, lack of free-thinking and leading double-lives, you are guilty on all counts according to the WTBS literature, policies and procedures.

Read your elder's manual. I close this issue satisfied with your defeat, although you cannot be validated as a worthy opponent, since you engaged in a battle of wits completely unarmed! A pyrrhic victory at our expense, but a victory nonetheless!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit